Does Brock Lesnar go back to the UFC?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I'm just curious what you guys think will happen with Brock Lesnar after his loss to Roman Reigns at WrestleMania?.. Does he stick around or is he UFC bound?

I think he will, although i would love for him to stay with WWE. I always enjoy watching Lesnar... I'll watch his fights in UFC if he goes back, i always did, but i much prefer watching him in WWE.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think he will go to the UFC

And all I have to say is good riddance

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
giphy2.gif

I honestly do not care about Lesnar or what he does...

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think it's a perfect way to wrap this whole thing up for him. If you think about his return back in 2012, he's had an incredible comeback and surprisingly his more important stint in the company. Many people don't think about this but his first run with the company only lasted 2 years (if you don't count developmental), so technically, his return in 2012 turned out as less of a comeback but more as the actual start to his career in the E. He's accomplished a lot and helped the product along the way. I for one, really enjoyed most of the work he did/is still about to do with them, because after all, he's proven that he's not just a money whore but also has a feel and love for business as shown during the whole Goldberg feud, which was basically all Brock's pitch to lose in 1:26 and keep it going up until Mania.

Having him leave after finally putting over the only other guy to beat the Undertaker at Mania and therefor truly make him "the guy" in the main event of WrestleMania, is the best way to end this run in my book. I wish him the best in the UFC and hopefully he doesn't fail his first drug test right away lol

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think that if lashley did in fact sign, he should put over lashley at summerslam 2018. Then leave. He can comeback in a couple years, that’s fine by me.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I think that if lashley did in fact sign, he should put over lashley at summerslam 2018. Then leave. He can comeback in a couple years, that’s fine by me.

I'm assuming he would have to sign a contract extension since his contract apparently ends after WrestleMania.. WWE can easily convince him of that if the money is right.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm assuming he would have to sign a contract extension since his contract apparently ends after WrestleMania.. WWE can easily convince him of that if the money is right.
Yes

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I'm keeping my eye on John Jones. That's the big money fight Brock wants. If that fight is gonna happen, its got to happen in the next year or so. I expect Brock will leave WWE this year and sign for UFC again. He can always come back to WWE afterwards.

From a narrative point of view, it makes total sense for Brock to leave after he loses to Roman. Potentially he could stick around until Summerslam, If that is the case, I would draft Brock to Smackdown and they do The Brock v Lashley programme. Brock puts over someone on the way out and gives Smackdown some well needed star power. Then he can fuck off to the UFC.

Or he could just leave after Mania.

Last edited: