Does Anyone See Ric Flair Dropping AJ for Kaz?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I know Flair has been scouting Kaz for the past couple weeks. AJ did drop the belt and hasn't gotten it back, which Ric might get a little pissed about. AJ's heel turn still hasn't been anything to brag about. Flair only wants to be associated with winners. Would Ric abandon AJ signalling an AJ face turn? I saw on TNAwrestling.com that AJ is facing Kennedy on iMPACT!

Do you think TNA could make something out of Kaz is they pair him with Flair? AJ was already established which maybe why he failed to get a rub off Flair. He was as high as you can get on the TNA ladder, so getting a boost from Flair did nothing for him. Now looking at Kaz I really think Flair could benefit him knowing Kaz still hasn't had his time to shine in TNA.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
That's a pretty good idea. I didn't even think of that. I just figured Flair would add Kaz to their little stable. But if Flair starts endorsing Kaz more, AJ could start getting jealous, which leads to them trying to one up each other trying to impress Flair. Kaz comes out on top, AJ leaves the group/gets attacked ala Orton from Evolution, and we have a feud on our hands. It would really elevate Kaz.

From the get go though, I always thought Wolfe should have been the one partnered with Flair and not AJ. But it would have sucked if Wolfe would start acting like Flair. So if they do go down the route of Flair favoring Kaz, I hope he doesn't start impersonating.

hbkfan

Reaction score
i think it would be great for kaz to be paired with ric flair and i always thought aj made a better face than heel but tna is doing way to many heel to face and back to heel then to face again moves so im not sure.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I have never been a fan on Kaz, something about him I just don't like.

I think if anhyone is turning face its Mr. Anderson. He has been acting a little bit less heelish lately so hes the one probably getting turned.

I think there are so many faces right now with Abyss/RVD/ Hardy/ Angle that they need big time heels in AJ Styles. I hope they just put more stock in the Flairs stable by actually getting a name for them and more promos.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I'd like to see it, AJ should not be a heel no matter what the circumstances, he is the REAL Mr. TNA and I'd never book him as anything but that. With Kazarian apparently turning heel now, I wouldn't mind seeing Flair take him under his wing and possibly get him over. Meanwhile, AJ can go back to doing what he does best, work babyface

Reaction score
I think if anhyone is turning face its Mr. Anderson. He has been acting a little bit less heelish lately so hes the one probably getting turned.

I don't see this being the case. I see Anderson playing the face, but will end up stabbing Hardy in the back ... or whoever he's facing at the time. I think TNA want him to be a big heel atm, and he's possibly one of the best.

As for AJ, I'd like to see him go face. I've only started watching since his heel turn. Not gunna lie, I've enjoyed it. I haven't seen anything wrong with it at all. I would however, love to see him go face. Like someone said, he's the face and heart of TNA and can only be a real babyface.

Also, is this his first run as a heel?

I'd like to see Kaz go under the wing of Flair. I heard rumours Flair might be turning face, and I'd love to see Flair/Kaz as face, just as much as I'd love to see Flair/Kaz as a heel duo. I can see your idea tho, XBA, of AJ getting kicked out of the group. However, with AJ being #2 and Kaz being #10 I'd see it more as an 'added to the group' thing for a while, more than a straight swap around.

Reaction score
Hopefully it's a swerve and it's a ruse to beat the shit out of Kaz. Kaz is not heel material, neither is AJ, but they kind of need to stick to the direction they have chosen instead of turning people every six months because it isn't working. Either that or have Flair run a stable, stick Beer Money in there and BAM, instant stable that looks pretty formidable. Or drop Kaz and add Morgan, Flair can do all the talking, AJ is the "Flair", Beer Money are "Tully and Arn" and Morgan is the Enforcer big man, like Sid or Barry Windham.