Does anyone know about Hogan's coming in TNA ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

lord batair

Reaction score
It's like nobody knows or nobody cares here. Men, I don't say it's going to be fantastic or something, but it's a nice piece of conversation, right ?
So I really hope the Hulkster is not hire for wrestling, maybe a GM or just in the writters team. I also heard that Eric Bischoff join TNA.
So what's your opinion ? Will it be the starter that'll make TNA bounce above the 1.1 ratings ? I think so, if the Hulkster and Bischoff can use their contacts in the wrestling bizness, it can really help TNA. If it's just to see an old man barely wrestling well...it will be the old TNA return -_-

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So apparently you missed all 50 billion threads talking about all the intracacies and details and multi page debate regarding Hogan to TNA, yes?

lord batair

Reaction score
hum well after 3 pages of comming back in the threads pages i gave up ^^ sorry.

Double J

Reaction score
I was going to blast you and have fun like the others, but I'll give ya some credit. You seem to have to kinda look for things around here. From what I can tell the TNA and WWE sections are for what you think about a wrestler, storyline, ect,ect. While the News,Rumors,Ect, section is for things that are just happening, could happen, and things outside the ring.