Does anyone else think Mickie Knuckles new name is stupid?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

MOOSE

Yes, it is rather Blue. The name sounds perfect for a piece of muscle that is used to back someone up, especially a badass the way she is. Moose just sounds blah, fat, slow, and Blue.

btw, stop posting your smilies.

Rell

Reaction score
Her name is Moose now?

LOL

KenFan4life

Reaction score
My Home-boy in real life's name is "Tyrone Moose"...he looks kind've like Batista's Son...(probably is, which is why I wouldn't doubt it)

anyways ,what the hell...Mickie Knuckles was actually kind've badass sounding...now its "Moose"?..thats gay...but like..whatever, I'll still watch TNA!

Rell

Reaction score
Tyrone? Is he black? :laugh2:

edit: Just so this isnt spam, the name Moose sounds pretty Blue. But you know, Mickie Knuckles...Moose...Moose Knuckles

Moose Knuckles are like huge camel toes, and since she's fat...yeah

KenFan4life

Reaction score
lol..no

He's like...Batista-Looking...just without the roidz and with a little bit more pimples and stuff...He's cool and all...basically my "enforcer" whenever I get in Too Deep(not in a vag,but like in trouble with big bad street thugs)

anyways..on topic!

Mickle-Knickles new name is STUPID!
ya-heard?!

chessarmy

Yea Moose is a pretty stupid name, I wonder why TNA didn't just leave her as Mickie Knuckles...

Reaction score
Yea Moose is a pretty stupid name, I wonder why TNA didn't just leave her as Mickie Knuckles...

Yeah I don't understand it either, Mickie Knuckles is a more bad ass name anyway Knuckles as in brass knuckles!

gashface

Reaction score
You just can;t take her seriously especially when she screams "I hate bimbos!" and this is introduced as Moose.. yes TNA's worst decision in a while.