Does anyone chew?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
Not sure if this would go in this part of the forum, but I was sitting here having a dip and wondered if anyone on here chews snuff. I've chewed for about 3 years and have quit periodically, but usually can't keep it up for more than a week or two. So does any chew and if so what's our favorite kind of dip? I chew Grizzly Wintergreen for the record.

J

Ewww no chew is so fricken gross...I mean...Just no...Its just such a worse habitt than all the other...

HHHforever

Reaction score
^That's what's always pissed me off about people talking about chewing. Like I know it's kind of a gross habit, but the same people that will sit there and tell me it's gross will go smoke a pack of cigarettes. I'm not saying your one of those people, maybe you are, but they just piss me off.

the dark knight

chewing GUM FTW!!! i cant go out without it..

on the other hand, tobacco sucks dick. but i dont mind when people who do it...

John

no i dont chew. i hate it. chewing gum is ok, but no to chewing anything else. i find it disgusting.

J

True same people like me will go out and by a pack of cigs...but its so less nasty of a habit...With all the spitting and crap it just makes me kinda sick...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've never even seen anyone chew tobacco before. Its not really a thing here, you don't even see 'em in stores really.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I chew gum sometimes.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I've never even seen anyone chew tobacco before. Its not really a thing here, you don't even see 'em in stores really.

That's interesting. I forget what they said, but it's either really, really cheap in Canada or a lot more expensive I can't remember which, lol.

J-Dawg,
I don't have anything against smokers, I used to smoke and still do when I drink, but I can't stand the odor after I'm done which is why I'd never smoke full time. I still don't understand how people can say smoking is any less disguisting than dip.

CenaMark,
Good stuff, glad to know I'm not alone. I'd chew skoal, but I can't afford it. Gotta stick with the cheap ass grizz. I absolutely love Skoal citrus btw. I dunno if you tried it, but it's fruity delicious. It's like sprite in tabacco form, I get on special occassions lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That's interesting. I forget what they said, but it's either really, really cheap in Canada or a lot more expensive I can't remember which, lol.

I couldn't tell you, you have to go to tobacco shops to pick them up, and I just hit the corner store for my smokes.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Yea I dunno why I thought I heard it was real cheap in Canada, but I could be wrong. The last time I was in Canada I was like 13 or something so I wasn't really looking for dip lol

Enigma22

Reaction score
people chew all day through school and shit and ive tried but ive never liked it... its just not for me... i dont mind if other people chew tho... it doesnt bother me...

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
ive never tried it and i dont plan on trying it
but i dont mind other people doing it

btman

Reaction score
^Yea I dunno why I thought I heard it was real cheap in Canada, but I could be wrong. The last time I was in Canada I was like 13 or something so I wasn't really looking for dip lol

I don't chew or smoke, so ... Hah! lol

Anyway I think it's pretty cheap atleast in my part of Canada. Friends big brother does it and he's barely making a living.