Doctor Who

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
need to watch the episodes i missed from this season :finger: didnt think the last season was good as the one before so i hope this one is better

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I know apparently.

(spoiler about this season below, read at your own will.)

Apparently Amy and Rory die in episode 5 of this season, It's speculation but they leave in episode 5, and there is several reports of filming in a cemetery.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i clicked the spoiler when i didnt want to know :upset:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
I know apparently.

(spoiler about this season below, read at your own will.)

Apparently Amy and Rory die in episode 5 of this season, It's speculation but they leave in episode 5, and there is several reports of filming in a cemetery.

:yes:

I love Rory though, but Amy -- all be it she's hot -- is a fucking fail and makes Doctor Who look like a kids show.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
:yes:

I love Rory though, but Amy -- all be it she's hot -- is a fucking fail and makes Doctor Who look like a kids show.

Agreed can't wait till Jenna-Louise Coleman joins Full time.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
She's joining full time? How?

I don't know but she debuts full-time in the Christmas episode, don't you read "The Sun" they reported it like 3 months ago. :lol1:

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
NO RORY. TAKE AMY. LEAVE HER. KEEP RORY AND MAKE HIM BE THE SECRET TIME LORD BROTHER OF THE DOCTOR. :upset: