Do You Want To See Hulk Hogan Back in WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
How many times did Hogan put himself over the talent at IMPACT Wrestling? Every week.

So you want him to say "I was the worst wrestler ever, I never had any accomplishments, you're all better than me"

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
RUMOR: Hulk Hogan "Officially Back With WWE"?
Posted By: Caylon Knox on Nov 02, 2013
Source: Examiner.com

It's being reported by Examiner.com that they have been told by a "trusted source" that Hulk Hogan has verbally agreed to return to WWE and will be back on WWE programming early next year, possibly even as a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble match.

According to Examiner, their "source" gave them the following statement:

"We knew this would happen at some point," the source tells Examiner. "It's my understanding that there isn't a contract in place, but there's a verbal agreement that will move forward. It's just a good fit for everybody involved, especially with the milestone WrestleMania 30 coming up. Hogan needed to finish up his stuff with TNA and just come home."

source: Wrestling News Source.

From Examiner

October 31, 2013
"WWE Examiner learned exclusively on Thursday from a trusted WWE source that Hulk Hogan is officially back with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Although Hogan has reportedly refused to sign a typical "legends contract," there is said to be a verbal agreement in place between Hogan and WWE that will result in Hogan returning to WWE programming possibly early in the new year.

There is even talk of Hogan returning as a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble.

"We knew this would happen at some point," the source tells Examiner. "It's my understanding that there isn't a contract in place, but there's a verbal agreement that will move forward. It's just a good fit for everybody involved, especially with the milestone WrestleMania 30 coming up. Hogan needed to finish up his stuff with TNA and just come home."

In recent days, WWE has been emphatically relying on Hogan's image to promote its newest video game and the thirty years of WrestleMania mode. Clearly, nostalgic WWE fans are loving it. And they're about to really love what comes next - Hogan's return.

For well over two months now, Hogan has purportedly been training furiously for a return to the ring. By all accounts, he will be ready by January for a limited in-ring run.

Ironically, just yesterday, a meet and greet opportunity with Hulk Hogan scheduled for November 8th went up for auction on the Charity Buzz website. Included in the package are tickets to an upcoming WWE event. Even the photo of Hogan features the legend wearing the WWE title.

So, are you happy with the news that all signs point to Hulk Hogan returning to WWE?"