Do you want to see Chris Jericho return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want to see Chris Jericho return?

• Yes! He can save the ratings!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would love to see him back, but he won't be saving the ratings.

• Meh, I don't care about Chris Jericho.

• I don't really want him back.

• Fuck Jericho! He deserves to be fired!

• Total voters

straight_edge76

I dont care if it is WWE, or TNA I just want to see The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rollah on TV again. ANd not any of those crappy Sci- Fi Movies.

btman

Reaction score
I dont care if it is WWE, or TNA I just want to see The Ayatollah Of Rock And Rollah on TV again. ANd not any of those crappy Sci- Fi Movies.

QFT. I would LOVE to see Jericho back.

Muzz

Reaction score
I hope he returns to WWE on Smackdown and beats Khali in his first match back for the title.

Reaction score
i really really want jericho to come back. As much as i dont think one single person can "save" wrestling or what not...Jericho would bring something different, unexpected, and hugly welcomed to the WWE and would hopefully get people back watching it again. I think he could easily fued with anyone on any of the three brands.....fueds with Cena, Kennedy, MVP, Edge, Triple H, Booker, CM Punk, Morrison, and Cor Von all have awesome potential...if not just for his awesome mic work alone.

Reaction score
We need someone to save the RAW ratings so maybe yeh. I would like him to come back because he will bring some people to tune into WWE for a bit. We need someone to fued with Kennedy I mean think about it Jericho vs. Kennedy now that would be a very good fued

Mr. Mat

WWE needs jericho right now he can save WWE from the stupid champs

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
jericho can only do good if he came back. especially with USA on raws back and all the injuries

Ed_cena

Reaction score
hell yeah!! jericho is one of my favs. of all time, i will like to see jericho vs mr kennedy,jericho vs cena 2,jericho vs lashley.

Reaction score
He should have never left to begin with. Of course he should come back. I'd love to see a Jericho/Edge feud later on down the road.