Do you want Austin to return for one last feud?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Yes. He needs a last one. His last feud as a superstar was against Rock and nobody knew that it would be last. So he should have a last one.

Muuuftah

The Big Bad Booty Daddy
Reaction score
I'd like to to return for one more feud. Personally I can only see him feuding with Punk, when I look at the current roster he's the only one that sticks out to me when I think of a Stone Cold feud. There's a lot of things they can pick up on and focus the feud around which personally excites me, so yeah I would like to see him return for one more feud.

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
Personally, no I'd rather not have Austin return. I'm also against other part time wrestlers. Sure they are big names and I'm sure make WWE a ton of money. However, WWE doesnt need a ton of money, its owned by a billionaire. The part time wrestlers, in my opinion, are stunting the exposure of the talent in the revolving door of obscurity known as the mid cards. Now I'm not saying that there is a future wrestler in the mid cards to build the company around. However, there are a bunch of talented wrestlers who could be a solid name on the card. The way WWE is structured right now, I tune out of every show except the start and ending of every hour as the middle of each hour is just irrelevant nobodies, due to WWE not giving them anything to do. At some point these guys have to be given a chance to sink or swim, and that doesnt mean to build them up only to have Cena go over.

I mean you have Cody Rhodes doing expert analyst work during a ppv!? He's in the prime of his career, he should be in a match!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Of course i'd like to see it. The only thing is that it would have to be against punk and I don't want to see him in another WM with an attitude era superstar.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sick of part timers, let's build some new stars already. It would be one thing if these part timers came back and made new stars, but they always feud with other part timers or Cena. So no, he can stay doing his podcast or whatever else he does these days.

WWG

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
It would be great if Austin would come back. In my opinion him vs Undertaker in Wrestlemania would just be a great memorable match. Don't think Austin is planning on returning but.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Just give the dude a mic and someone to insult and I'll be happy

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Austin is done with WWE have you noticed hes kept his distance from WWE didnt attend Raw 1000th, Raw 20th Anniversary, old school Raw episode he doesnt really acknowledge WWE alot on twitter, on his podcasts he says he wont answer questions on WWE all this shows hes moved on with his life. People say hes comng back at Wrestlemania 30 but I bet when this time comes and he doesnt show up then we know for sure he and WWE have completely gone their separate ways

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Austin might return for WMXXX in a match against HHH for control over WWE. Austin would be representing Vince. Dirtsheet bs, I guess.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Austin might return for WMXXX in a match against HHH for control over WWE. Austin would be representing Vince. Dirtsheet bs, I guess.

Fucking lol. Let's hope so.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score

Reported by Meltzer, which means a lot of people will dismiss it BUT if it is true or if it's even being talked about as a possibility, what a huge waste of one final match with Austin... returning to defend the very guy he hated as a boss all those years ago. What is the reasoning he'd care at all to get in the middle of this power struggle and decide to help Vince keep control of the company while Triple H (and Stephanie) try to wiggle it away from him? I guess it's an interesting dynamic on paper - Austin coming back for one final match in defense of his main nemesis from the past (like coming full circle in a way) but it just doesn't work for me in this case.

I mean, I like Triple H versus someone of Vince's choosing to determine who will rule over the company but if it has to be a part timer versus a part timer, just throw The Rock in there with HHH. The Rock is gonna be at Mania next year regardless and he and HHH have more history with each other anyway so it'd be fitting. This would also free up Brock Lesnar to go feud with someone else.

But for the love of somebody, don't have Austin square off against a guy he's done wrestled before. People knock The Rock's recent return but at least he wrestled FRESH opponents like John Cena, CM Punk and even The Miz and R-Truth in a tag team match. Have Austin do the same if he returns.

Reactions: Laura and Swift

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Punk vs Austin would have been great... in the attitude era. Now, however, I think if he came back we would all be disappointed. I would rather Austin keep his strong legacy than come back for a few flop matches.

acailler

Reaction score
I think it needs to die. Austin isn't that relevent now. At least Rocky is still in movies and actually popular in the world, and RVD was (sort of) still in the public eye with TNA and Brock with MMA.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I also heard about HHH/Rock (people on facebook were already going nuts as if it was confirmed), but talk about a waste lmao.

Reactions: Laura