Do you think WWE 2K15 should just be for Xbox One and PS4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Defiantly not. Xbox 360 is still fairly popular among the Microsoft fans, Not to mention that live for 360 won't be shut down anyitme soon.

It's only fair that they do that because it would be kind of ridiculous to buy a console to play one game, when you have a console that has alot of the newer games like GTA V.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
No there is plenty of life in the 360 an PS3 yet hell the PS2 is still going Fifa this year will be the last game ever for it in the UK. So may as well produce for both.

Reactions: Butters!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
360 will be relevant for at least two more years. Most people don't rush out to buy a new gaming system right away.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
It'll be out on 360/PS3 and they'll do a crap job of porting it to Xbone/PS4.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
as long as the last gen version (PS3, X360) doesn't hold the current gen versions back, it's all good. I really hope they up the ante with Graphics (hoping they use the NBA 2k14 engine for next gen) and bring back careers where you create a guy and take him through NXT and to main eventing WM over however many years, would be epic, ideally with choices changing the storyline and providing different experience everytime.

EDIT: I did go off topic quite a bit, sorry about that :p

Brosnar

Jobber
Reaction score
Since the game franchise isn't as over as some game franchises, I think it would be a bit of a silly move to just have the next installment exclusively for next-gen consoles. However, with that being said, it'll probably just be the same old crap, with just a few minor improvements for the next-gen releases.

The WWE games have pretty much been the same old shit for the past few years. I was really looking forward to WWE 13, with the whole Attitude era thing going on, but it was the same old stuff in the end, just with a hell of a lot of glitches. I got excited for 2K14, but once the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode was complete, that was it.

I don't really know what they can do with the next game. Maybe have a full NXT roster?
I just don't want to see the developers wetting themselves over it in previews and selling it as the best fighting game of all time! [But I guess that's part of their jobs. Punks...]

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Since the game franchise isn't as over as some game franchises, I think it would be a bit of a silly move to just have the next installment exclusively for next-gen consoles. However, with that being said, it'll probably just be the same old crap, with just a few minor improvements for the next-gen releases.

The WWE games have pretty much been the same old shit for the past few years. I was really looking forward to WWE 13, with the whole Attitude era thing going on, but it was the same old stuff in the end, just with a hell of a lot of glitches. I got excited for 2K14, but once the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode was complete, that was it.

I don't really know what they can do with the next game. Maybe have a full NXT roster?
I just don't want to see the developers wetting themselves over it in previews and selling it as the best fighting game of all time! [But I guess that's part of their jobs. Punks...]
This is most probably whats going to happen but then again this is going to be the first game in the series that 2K has complete control over and they are pretty good when it comes to games - sports or otherwise.

Brosnar

Jobber
Reaction score
This is most probably whats going to happen but then again this is going to be the first game in the series that 2K has complete control over and they are pretty good when it comes to games - sports or otherwise.
Yeah, that's true actually. I forgot about that fact.

With that being said, it would be awesome if the graphics on the next-gen consoles look like the NBA 2K14 graphics. But I'm not really a game buff anymore these days. It probably wouldn't be the same developers.

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well since I have a Xbox One, yeah. Make it look much better instead of having previous generation systems holding it down. See ya later suckas.