Do you think there needs to be a Evolution PPV 2?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I was thinking earlier do you think WWE will do a second evolution PPV or even make it into a annual event?

That got me thinking what are the pro's and cons of either.

Annual Event
One night of the year where WWE celebrates the history and "evolution" of the women's division a night were we could see any woman from any brand or any wrestling promotion showcasing what wrestling is all about. Making history on a yearly basis. But I think it will cheapen the history of the first and it happening on a regular basis will overshadow how monumental the first event actually was.

One Off Event
I prefer this idea. It never happening again. The revolution of the women's division has happened they now deserve main events without even thinking about it. I watch Raw sometimes for the women's matches and segments. 10yrs ago that would not even cross my mind. I think keeping the event to a one night thing and never happening again will truly make that first event historic and make sense as evolution has happened and this is the WWE now. For better or for worse.

What do you think about it?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
As long as they keep going to Saudi Arabia, they'll keep having evolution ppv as "Compensation" for the women.

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
As long as they keep going to Saudi Arabia, they'll keep having evolution ppv as "Compensation" for the women.
In my eyes. Compensation should never be given for segregation. The latter should not be happening. And its sad that a multi billion dollar company can't see past a payday.

Reactions: Rosie

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
And its sad that a multi billion dollar company can't see past a payday.
they do these things to pay their talent & employees better than ever, which includes the women. Especially now that they're doubling up on contracts, they arguably need these types of "paydays" so that they're secured and don't throw their money down the drain. Yea it's a company that is worth around $5B but they're also spending a lot as well. John Cena got paid 10 million dollars last year, double that and he'll probably get 20 next year. And that's just for 1 dude.

I wouldn't mind another women's PPV, they did pretty good with the first one, I just don't think that they need it. I get the whole Saudi Arabia thing but if their motivation is to actually do something good for the women and their division, then they'd probably take about 10 times more steps forward if they let them main event on a normal card instead of a special one just for them. The reason why this womens Mania main event means so much is because of the fact that they get to main event over their top guys like Brock, Triple H, Bastia and Reigns, which is way more impressive than main eventing an all-women's Wrestlemania or smth like that. I just don't like it when they treat the women like people with special needs lol, treat them like the rest

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
The women have killed all my interest in WWE.. so I'm going to say no.

It's weird to, because I actually like women's wrestling in other promotions..

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I think we should have a annual female PPV. But I think for the woman to progress they need to shake off this women's revolution narrative. When we evolve we don't go on about how we have evolved. Move on from this narrative of women evolving and focus on Women taking ING it to the next level.

So yes have an annual female only PPV. Just move on from 'revolution' and 'evolution'.

I think they should do queen of the ring.

Not healthy to keep on focusing on a revolution. Gotta move on a build.