Do you think the Lar Sullivan situation is going to set a Precedent?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Do you think the Lar Sullivan situation is going to set a Precedent? People say shit that they either later regret or have different views on later in life. Obviously the dude was immature at the time but then again a lot of us were Immature at one point in our life. Do you think Future incidences could happen I guess this really is more not just a WWE question but really a company question in general?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Why do members keep creating threads talking about this guy?

Aren't there better things to talk about?

*Thinks*

Oh wait...its the WWE...meaning its about as interesting as
submerging your head into a vat of cold centipede jizz &
there is nothing else to talk about apart from some racist
comments made by a shaved gorilla many years ago.

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Crash

Reaction score
I was asking for some background on this story. I remember something about it but I don't remember everything that happened.

Lars made some posts back in 2013 on a forum and he got into a bit of trouble and got fined.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Lars made some posts back in 2013 on a forum and he got into a bit of trouble and got fined.
Ah so the racist stuff was actually posted on a forum?

I believe people can change in this regard. If this wasn't true, everyone would still be living in the early 1900's with segregated areas. I don't understand why people want to continuously dig up dirt on each other. If he was showing signs of being a racist today, then yes, by all means, don't have anything to do with him but saying something racist online is not exactly the same as being a racist moron IRL. I have joked with people on this forum using racist humor. The other people involved know I am not racist but to people who didn't know our "banter" was a joke, they would likely label me a hateful racist. It is very easy to take words out of context when they are not being spoken.

I don't know what he said or where he said it, but as I said, people can change and have changed.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yes, even though I dont agree with it. WWE being a public company mixed with advertising and sponsor money at risk mixed with todays hyper sensitive environment and media. Thats a perfect recipe for this.

Reactions: Solid Snake