Do you think John Cena can be fired?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
iLikeWrestling said:
I hope so. And I still don't think Big Show doesn't have a new contract. He punched Mr. McMahon in the face and if he didn't get fired from that he can't be fired probably
Vince is knocked out, that's why he hasn't fired him if he wanted to

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
iLikeWrestling said:
I hope so. And I still don't think Big Show doesn't have a new contract. He punched Mr. McMahon in the face and if he didn't get fired from that he can't be fired probably

Yeah, he can't be fired. Big Show was tired from taking shit because John Cena and Kofi Kingston didn't come to help him when he got fired. So now he's on a rampage. And with Ace behind him Big Show is unstoppable. Only John Cena can stop him. :burns:

Reaction score
Lil' Wade said:
Yeah, he can't be fired. Big Show was tired from taking s*** because John Cena and Kofi Kingston didn't come to help him when he got fired. So now he's on a rampage. And with Ace behind him Big Show is unstoppable. Only John Cena can stop him. :burns:

probably so. John Cena beat Brock Lesnar who was really tough so he can probably beat up Big Show in a cage match. Big Show has only one chance and it's to hit John with his punch but he already has done that lately so John knows what to expect and he can win. how do you make your words different colors

Reactions: Donald Trump_

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Press new reply, type your message highlight it then click the arrow next to the "A" and choose your colour.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
iLikeWrestling said:
probably so. John Cena beat Brock Lesnar who was really tough so he can probably beat up Big Show in a cage match. Big Show has only one chance and it's to hit John with his punch but he already has done that lately so John knows what to expect and he can win. how do you make your words different colors

Yeah, John Cena is super human. And to make your words different color there's an A above when you're making a post. Click on the A and a bunch of colors come up.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
I know its been said Cena is a super of the wwe no way hes going any where unless his sales drop

Farooq

Reaction score
John Cena is super human, but Big Show has kryptonite, so he has the advantage anyway.

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Farooq said:
John Cena is super human, but Big Show has kryptonite, so he has the advantage anyway.

Yeah, Big Show's punch attack is his kryptonite.

@[iLikeWrestling] who do you know would win if Undertaker vs. John Cena. And who's your favorite wrestler?

@[iLikeWrestling]

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Cena will win or else I will have to pay $5. But if he is fired, I will be crying because I will be losing money, not him being fired.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Does the OP know that wrestling is fake? Cena isn't getting fired. Even if he does in storyline, he'll be rehired either the next night or the next week, just like back in 2010, because WWE could care less about stipulations meaning anything anymore.

kong k4

Jobber
Reaction score
Of course Cena can`t be fired WWE would never let that happen. Why would they fire the guy that is earning them so much money? He is in a place where he can`t be touched. Vince Mcmahon said that no one man is bigger than the WWE. well as things are right now apparently John Cena is. Its impossible to take serious when they threaten ti fire hin cause you know its not going to happen

n

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No way cena gets fired unless he is found out to be a rapist or something horrible, and maybe not even then. So many giant douches in the Cenation shirts/headbands/armbands and each one = cash money.

Farooq

Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
No way cena gets fired unless he is found out to be a rapist or something horrible, and maybe not even then. So many giant douches in the Cenation shirts/headbands/armbands and each one = cash money.

He gets ontop of a person and makes them scream when he does the STF, I think he is a rapist.

Reactions: leojay

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Kayfabe? I hope so. He needs time off and having a mega-heel like Barrett work his way into the corporate system giving him power to fire people would be the perfect way to write him off telly. Real life? Of course not. He's their biggest draw and money maker by a country mile.