Do you think John Cena can be fired?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I know stories are scripted but if Big Show wasn't fired how does he have a new contract now they talked about it last week. He says Vince can't fire him now

and why do they fire Cena if it's not real? That doesn't make sense, why fire him if you can just have him wrestle great matches and win the title?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
iLikeWrestling said:
I know stories are scripted but if Big Show wasn't fired how does he have a new contract now they talked about it last week. He says Vince can't fire him now

and why do they fire Cena if it's not real? That doesn't make sense, why fire him if you can just have him wrestle great matches and win the title?

It's all real, don't listen to them. Cena is old and they don't really need him anymore. Even if he loses he won't be fired. :burns:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
They would fire Cena to build up a return angle, see the Nexus storyline with Cena for example. Paul Wight ( the performer who plays Big Show) hasn't gotten a new contract the character has. See the contract isn't real, Vince could fire him if he wishes, but he doesn't for some reason.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
iLikeWrestling said:

The new contract is a lie, it's just part of the story to give Big Show an excuse to act like the way he has story. And if they fire Cena, he's not really fired, they are either gonna use it as a storyline for him to come back and attack Ace somehow, or use that as an excuse to give him a well needed vacation.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
iLikeWrestling said:

Big Show doesn't have a new contract: The so called contract is just a prop in the story. Making Big Show a untouchable super villain (Not even the owner of the company can touch him). Firing Cena could be then for many reasons, most likely to give the guy some much deserved vacation. He hasn't had one since 2008 and he is going through a divorce. He is also a very stale character that only looks cool for kids and mothers. If you see a RAW and hear all the soft, light voices cheering for him? There is about double that amount of people booing him and wishing him gone. "Firing" Cena would solve that, give him a longer vacation which allows him to come back as a fresh character that isn't constantly showed down our throats. WWE is sadly trying to build one of the worst guys on the roster (Sheamus) as their new Cena.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
iLikeWrestling said:

To entertain us, he doesnt actually have a new contract its just a storyline and Cena needs a break so maybe its because of that.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
As you know John Cena just went into a divorce. The divorce happened because he kissed Eve and his wife was watching RAW and got mad. :burns:

Reactions: seabs

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lol at you all trying to ruIn wrestling for this kid

Reactions: Crayo

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Dolph is right it's time he knew the truth. If Cena gets fired WWE will fall. The rookies will become the best, Ziggler might get the world title, CM Punk might lose the title to DB, and WORSE, Ryback might actually get a push :urm::urm::urm::urm:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

Better we handle it gently than him running into Randy :burns:

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
To answer your question @[iLikeWrestling] Cena won't be fired. He's just too strong. He's almost as strong as Undertaker. He will 5 knuckle shuffle Big Show and AA him through the ring and win the match. :burns:

Reaction score
Lil' Wade said:
To answer your question @[iLikeWrestling] Cena won't be fired. He's just too strong. He's almost as strong as Undertaker. He will 5 knuckle shuffle Big Show and AA him through the ring and win the match. :burns:

I hope so. And I still don't think Big Show doesn't have a new contract. He punched Mr. McMahon in the face and if he didn't get fired from that he can't be fired probably