Do you think Bryan will ever be WWE champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
and that chant was breaking into NBA games and everything.
LOL trueeee

He will ... he does deserve it

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Cena is good for business because he isn't a bone head. Punks only addiction is to his own voice so he's good for the championship. I think Bryan fits this mold but I don't see him winning it any time soon. Maybe in a couple of years.

RadicalOneO

Jobber
Reaction score
Every so often the 'E' will reward a guy with the WHC for time served and being over for a period of years.

The WWE title is on another level... if you aren't perceived as a money maker you won't be awarded the belt ol' time sakes

Crayo brings up that Bryan was insanely over, which was the time to put it on him. The ball was dropped at a time Punk was growing stale

I'm certain there are writers who knew the 'E' blew it and missed out on a chance to milk the chants till it was bone dry

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Not anytime soon. Looks like it'll be cluttered by the likes of Ryback, Cena, Punk and perhaps Rocky for the coming year. And honestly, whether anyone wants to admit it or not he's lost a lot of steam and momentum despite how great he's been. Don't know if he'll ever be able to achieve it again sadly.

Reactions: RadicalOneO

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He might get it once for a few months or something, but that'd be about it. He'll probably win the WHC once or twice more, maybe. But I wouldn't be surprised if either didn't happen. I might be crucified for holding this view, but I think the midcard/upper-midcard is the best place for Bryan, such as where he is now.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Not this year. Not next year. But eventually. He deserves it more than anyone in the company.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Cena is good for business because he isn't a bone head. Punks only addiction is to his own voice so he's good for the championship. I think Bryan fits this mold but I don't see him winning it any time soon. Maybe in a couple of years.
:smug:

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Not anytime soon. Time after time they've screwed him over and over. So, I'm not really going to get my hopes up.

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
To add in on what people said on his mic-work, I wanna say that it has definitely improved but that it's also hard to take him seriously at times. You see him corpsing more often than not and he just has this wackyness about him that just keeps me from taking his promos seriously. Also, sometimes he needs to get to the point a bit faster in my opinion. I think early 2012 he was at the peak with his mic-skills, but I'm thinking that is because the gimmick suited his mic-work better. It was a good mix between his humor and making a point. However, he cut his best promo I've seen post SummerSlam on RAW when he was straight shooting at Cena.

EDIT: Didn't realize this thread was so old, lol.

Reactions: THG?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Old thread but interesting. Bryan finally won the belt, but he hasn't had a "real World Title Reign". But... think about it. He got a hero's reaction when he won the belt at Summerslam, then again at Night of Champions. Even though the current product is unwatchable, they're doing a great job of keeping Bryan away and (hopefully) pissing us off enough just for him to legitimately overcome the odds and win the Rumble (at least I hope so... don't wwelogic this), then win the belt later.

Would that mean he'd get 4-5 "once in a lifetime" style pops over a course of a year? :damn:

Reactions: Larsosc

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan's too awesome NOT to be WWE champion! I think he deserves to be champion more than Cena or Orton. That's what's "best for the Universe" in my eyes and the eyes of Bryan fans

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
I'd love him to and I think he will have a good reign at some point, just not any time soon. At least not until this corporate storyline is over. Even then, he might not.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Didn't hear one single YES chant on RAW. Bryan will never again be half as popular as he was this summer. Such a shame.