Do you Smoke weed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
I know a bunch of people that went into rehab because of weed actually, they could just switch it off. Were under the illusion that they could stop whenever they wanted, hell my friend's friend broke down in tears to my other mate because of his addiction. Weird stuff.

Kylie

Reaction score
I've never smoked weed before. Just never been interested in trying it. If I need to calm myself down, I drink.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
every now and again. prefer alcohol and occasionally some pills

scottcs88

Reaction score
did you know Alcohol is worse than weed? Proven fact that weed is alot safer than Alcohol! Have you ever heard of someone dieing because of overdose of weed?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nope, don't drink either.

Weed can kill or seriously fuck you up as well if it is laced with something.

scottcs88

Reaction score
That is true. If it's Laced you are indeed screwed. That is why you get them from you're friends and not from people you do not know.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't want, don't need when it comes to drinking and smoking. I'm quite happy being sober.

Kylie

Reaction score
did you know Alcohol is worse than weed? Proven fact that weed is alot safer than Alcohol! Have you ever heard of someone dieing because of overdose of weed?

It probably is, but alcohol tastes nicer. :p

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
Don't use the tired notion that weed is better than alcohol. Yeah you can't overdose on weed I suppose, but that isn't really relevant. There have been damaging effects involving weed, all the addicts I know in my life have had a problem with weed, not alcohol. I even know a guy who got depressed on weed and committed suicide. The fact is, without control or moderation, they both can be very harmful. And if they are moderated, then they can both be very fun.

Of course the pros and cons of both would see weed win every time in that case.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Oh you know I do hoping soon to have me some but probably wont but I do in fact love it.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Chances are with my cousins coming down who seem to always have it well one of them anyway I will get to next week :D going to be a veryyyyyyyyy nice Christmas for me :]