Do you own any cats?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am curious to see how many people here own cats now. Just a few years ago it only seemed like a few but I think that has since changed.

Do you own any cats? Do you consider yourself a cat lover?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Void and Dobby. The best kittens and my future cats on the inside.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
No and no.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I have owned two cats before a Black Female American Shorthair named Luna, and an Orange and White American Bobtail named John-Paul David Cassidy Wayne Freeman. (If anyone one knows where I got that naming pattern you are cool by me)

As much as I make jokes about cats, I do love them, but then again I love animals in general so.

Reactions: Red Rain

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I used to hv a Orange long haired tabby when I was a kid named Twixie. We could walk him on a leash like a dog. Taught him some tricks and whenever he wanted out to use the bathroom he'd sit at the door and meow til we let him out. When done He would always come back. I used to wake up with him sleeping almost on my face. I miss him. And I would LOVE to have another Cat again. Preferably hypoallergenic

Reactions: Red Rain