Do you guys collect stuff?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
uEySHHf.gif

Soso

Jobber
Reaction score
Don't think I do really. When I was younger I had so many Yu-Gi-Oh cards but I got rid of them when I lost interest.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I collect CDs and music DVDs. I have about 5 music DVDs, and 160+ CDs by now. Gonna start buying vinyls eventually.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I collect Harjuku lovers perfume bottles
b6ddf66290caa03e690d7bcbed6375d8.jpg

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Music. Vinyls, Cds, Cassette tapes. Pretty much what I spend 80% of my money on, that and booze.. oh and food but who needs that :eww: :boss: :badass:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Nice!
What are some of your favorite albums that you own?

Johnny Cash's Man in black,What is truth,and, Now there was a song would be some of my favorites. He was more of a country listener than anything else so a lot of the records he gave me are by guys like George Strait and Hank Williams instead of bands I'd prefer like The Misfits,AC/DC and Black Sabbath. The fact that my grandfather gave them to me is the main reason I cherrish them.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Johnny Cash's Man in black,What is truth,and, Now there was a song would be some of my favorites. He was more of a country listener than anything else so a lot of the records he gave me are by guys like George Strait and Hank Williams instead of bands I'd prefer like The Misfits,AC/DC and Black Sabbath. The fact that my grandfather gave them to me is the main reason I cherrish them.

Johnny Cash is one of the best ever, nice man.

Reactions: Rogue