Do you ever go out on your own?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Nicorette is your friend.

Watch this documentary called the Tobacco conspiracy. It's pretty frightening what cigarettes are doing to us.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I really need to quit. I pay almost $13 for a pack of smokes these days and I'm going through almost a pack a day on a slow day at work.

Sucks to be you pal, maybe you should get yourself a native friend who can buy you a pack of Canadians for five bucks.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I love going to movies on my own. Most of my friends like to talk during movies. I am usually there to watch the movie. So I can enjoy it more on my own.

AF.

Reaction score
I actually thought about this the other day. I wondered if my friends ever went out alone, most likely not since most of them have girlfriends and seem to spend every day with them.

I don't really go out alone at all, but around 3-4 weeks ago I was feeling pretty lonely and spent the whole week doing things by myself. I went shopping alone (which is so fucking awesome) and brought a whole bunch of shit I needed. I went and played in a local poker tournament all alone (though I bumped into people I knew there). I then went to watch a local cricket game all by myself. I don't do it much, but it was kinda cool. It's good not to rely on others and be able to do things on your own and not need others. I have a lot of friends who most likely would have accompanied me during these things but I wasn't in the mood to organize anything.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
As much as I love my wife and daughter and get along with all my friends sometimes its nice to just go somewhere alone and do something yourself. Movies are ideal for that, get a couple of hours to yourself and you can just sit back with no interruptions.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I just went to the movies on my own yesterday. Watched Parker. Pretty fun movie. Texted my lady friend afterwards and she was like... and you didn't invite me? So looks like we may be going to the movies sometime next week :p

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I've also found that I meet more people when I'm out on my own. I mean when I went to the Dominican last year. First thing I did was drop my shit off in my room and went out. That night I hooked up a girl, made some friends and partied. Was great fun! It's actually fun being away from the people you normally hang out with.