Do you believe?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King_Ash

Reaction score
Hi guys, havent posed in ages so what not a better thread then to create is a thread about aliens, do you guys belive aliens are real? Me personally I do, I mean the UFO videos that have been going around are enough to make you think about it but its only when you get into the documentaries is when things start to make sence. Opinions?

Vandy316

Reaction score
i believe that aliens are real but i dont believe in the common alien. i think that they live in some other galaxy and live a life similar to ours. they do not have superior weapons or superior technology than us though. i think that their technology is similar to ours and they have no plan in attacking us.

or my other belief is that they arent goin to invade our planet ever. it might just be that we invaded theirs. i mean have u ever heard of USO's, Unidentified Submerged Object. i saw something on the History Channel about how aliens might live in Atlantas

King_Ash

Reaction score
yeah i've heard about USO's. Dont know what to make of them, i've seen the doco your talking about not alot of hard evidence to back up the cases. But about atlantas and that, they believe that the world was larger then it is at the moment millions of years or whatever ago, and that could explain why we cannot find these places that were talked about in myths and legends, such as atlantas, the holy grail, fountian of youth (lol) but you never know, and I dont think anyone ever will, but with the releasing of France & UK UFO files who knows, the U.S wont ever release what they know, it will be upto another country to let people know about it. At first I thought Russia would be the 1's that announce they found something but now they are going to war so that option is out, no other country has a big enough space program other then U.S & Russia.