Do you believe that Brock Lesnar's mic skills were underrated during his mid 2003-early 2004 run?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
While Lesnar's mic skills are obviously not in the same class as Stone Cold, The Rock, Chris Jericho and CM Punk, his mic skills were surprisingly not half bad during his mid 2003-early 2004 WWE run. Just watch this video of Brock Lesnar and Eddie Guerrero's 2004 Smackdown segment(below) and then tell me if you still believe that Brock has not even an ounce of mic skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He does have mic skills. But having a Paul Heyman mouthpiece makes him seem all the more intimidating.

Last edited:

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
He doesn't have mic skills just because he shouts shit at people that is funny doesn't mean he has good mic skills, mic skills isn't all about coming up with good scripted one liners that get golf claps, otherwise Enzo would actually be good on the mic.

Brock is good occasionally because he says one or two words that are believable but after that his skills evaporate, Paul's good to complement him because you see him with him all the time and the old school style of taking his interviews like a Bobby Heenan who would always talk for Andre and Andre would add a simple word or two to get over as a monster.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
While Lesnar's mic skills are obviously not in the same class as Stone Cold, The Rock, Chris Jericho and CM Punk, his mic skills were surprisingly not half bad during his mid 2003-early 2004 WWE run. Just watch this video of Brock Lesnar and Eddie Guerrero's 2004 Smackdown segment(below) and then tell me if you still believe that Brock has not even an ounce of mic skills.

First Off: That was pretty good mic skill/Promo. (In my opinion, anyways) I kinda remember seeing part of that when it aired.:emoji_thumbsup:
-
Secondly, I cant believe Eddie is really gone, after all these years and Its still Hard to not think about that. RIP EDDIE! :emoji_v:

Last edited:
Reactions: edge4ever