• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you believe in love at first sight?

jojos

Banned
I don't believe in falling in love at first sight but I do believe you can see someone for the first time and become instantly attracted to them in ways that go beyond just looks, which in turn would allow you to visualize the two of you in a reality where you did eventually fall in love that person. Kind of goes along with people who "knew" they were going to marry their spouse after the first date. What about you?

tonnyhigh

I believe in lust at first sight. I use random chat video for that purpose, there are many people on every taste and you can make private video calls. It's a free app for android. It helps to save time on long written messages and other people's photos. Quite convy.

Last edited:

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Within 2 mths of my Boyfriend and I being together, we both looked at each other and was like "It feels like we've known each other forever".
And I find it amazing that we know what each other is thinking. For example, I was gonna txt him Early Wed Morn to see if he would've liked to get together to've done anything that night.... but I hesitated on sending that txt. I had this feeling that I would hear from him first. His first question to me was "Would u like to get dinner tonight/Get Together?". Course I did tell him that I thought of asking him if he would've liked to get together

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Within 2 mths of my Boyfriend and I being together, we both looked at each other and was like "It feels like we've known each other forever".
And I find it amazing that we know what each other is thinking. For example, I was gonna txt him Early Wed Morn to see if he would've liked to get together to've done anything that night.... but I hesitated on sending that txt. I had this feeling that I would hear from him first. His first question to me was "Would u like to get dinner tonight/Get Together?". Course I did tell him that I thought of asking him if he would've liked to get together
Awwe.

I do believe in love at first sight. I met a woman in 2003. I fell in love with her within' months of meeting her. I liked her from the beginning. She did too. Problem is, she has self-esteem issues, so she blanket lies about everything, including her interest in lovers. Complicated story, but yes, I've met someone and fell in love at first sight.

In 2018, I woke up to a few jolts in the middle of the night. One of those dreams is the woman from 2003. The bond is too powerful.