Do we get Ad's?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
Yes.jpg

Btw Its Complicated...Not that bad of a movie...Seriously.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Yes there are ad's but anyone who uses firefox can download an add-on that removes them from their browsing.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I hate the fucking "customize your zwinky" one

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Yes there are ads on the forum. We need them to keep this place running. And I guess I have that ad blocker you mentioned Constantine. On my phone I see ads but on my laptop using Firefox I do not.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It's not really that much of a distraction. At least they don't pop up huge when you run the mouse over them like the old forum.

Reaction score
Yes there are ad's but anyone who uses firefox can download an add-on that removes them from their browsing.

Yeah, But it leaves it as a big white space which makes the forum look like it has massive gaps.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Yeah, But it leaves it as a big white space which makes the forum look like it has massive gaps.

Why do you still use the shift key after a comma?

I assume you want to see the ads then? Otherwise I see no point in complaining. Its OK though don't worry you won't be left out. Ill set your settings so you just get pop up ads since that white space is just too annoying for you.

Reaction score
What the hell? All I said was that if you use the FF popup blocker then it leaves a white space which makes websites look bad... Were you talking to me in that last part?

Axis

Reaction score
What does the "ad" own?

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
I use adblock plus with firefox and get no ads or white boxes.