Do some of the wrestlers shave?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Like the hair of their legs, body, back and arms. Is there any wrestler that does that?

I believe Randy Orton and Rock are one of them.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Does some of the wrestlers shave?

Pretty sure quite a lot of them shave or wax. Specifically the guys who only wear trunks to the ring. Guys like Cena or Swagger who wear gear that covers more of their body probably have some body hair.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RE: Does some of the wrestlers shave?

I'm pretty sure the majority do. You rarely see anyone with chest / back hair.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com

Yeah, you can obviously see who does. Most of them actually, I'd say. And an important note, they use the aftershave creme or gel. :angle:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

It all depends on the amount of hair and where on the body dude. Most ladies actually don't mind if a guy has some chest hair. I myself actually get mine in the shape of a bird/slightly like the batman logo naturally depending on how much I let it grow.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score

Shawn had his chest and arm hair, CM Punk had chest hair for a while, Jericho holds his arm hair, HHH didn't shave his last 3 matches, I really thought he did some kind of laser therapy cuz he was pretty smooth.

And yeah, most/all of them will shave all of it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Do* some of the wrestlers shave?

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Do* some of the wrestlers shave?

The grammar boss, bravo. Hey, don't judge me (or seabs), I'm a math tutor, can't do everything.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score

Jose Tortilla said:
Shawn had his chest and arm hair, CM Punk had chest hair for a while, Jericho holds his arm hair, HHH didn't shave his last 3 matches, I really thought he did some kind of laser therapy cuz he was pretty smooth.

And yeah, most/all of them will shave all of it.

When most guys turn evil, they will take liberties with it I notice. It's odd. How does chest hair make a guy more evil?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score

Why dragging seabs into this?

KiaSport said:
When most guys turn evil, they will take liberties with it I notice. It's odd. How does chest hair make a guy more evil?

Indeed. But not to be creepy, but you're a girl. How is your opinion about men and chest hair?

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net

I think Vince tells the majority of them to, with an exception, obviously. I don't think as a boss you'd like to send out hairy men as Vince wants the professional business look therefore he makes them look as marketable, clean and as professional as they can be. First in the books is appearance, so it's only right if they do.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score

Saylor said:
I think Vince tells the majority of them to, with an exception, obviously. I don't think as a boss you'd like to send out hairy men as Vince wants the professional business look therefore he makes them look as marketable, clean and as professional as they can be. First in the books is appearance, so it's only right if they do.

Agreed, HHH has a furry chest atm, don't know why Vince didn't gave him the advice to shave it again.. Looks weird on him to me.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score

Jose Tortilla said:
Why dragging seabs into this?

Indeed. But not to be creepy, but you're a girl. How is your opinion about men and chest hair?

Rly hawt in some cases. Ugh, now I'm a perv