Do people mock you for being a wrestling fan outside of this forum?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shaun

Reaction score
I have never been mocked by anyone for liking wrestling, most of friends watch wrestling and even the friends that don't watch don't seem to care. One friend I had who had never watched wrestling in his life actually start to watch it because I had one of the Money in the Bank matches on when he came around to mine. Wrestling is sort of popular where I'm from and there was even a wrestling club at the school I went to.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
There's the occassional mocking from a few friends that don't watch it, but it's all in good fun from them so I don't get offended by it. I occassionally post about a show on Facebook, and one of my friends usually likes to poke fun at me for it but like I said it doesn't bother me. I only have two other friends that watch it religiously like I do, and we've all gone to shows together.

I wear my t-shirts out in public quite often, and some of the time I get complimented on them. I've never really been ashamed to wear them out because that's the reason I purchase them, to wear them, and I'll wear them wherever I want to.

Reactions: 1 person

Steve9

Reaction score
I was never made fun of for watching wrestling, but I remember when I was in highschool, I wore an edge shirt. I was in my history class and the teacher was in a middle of a discussion and he stopped and walked over to me. He then begins to talk to me about wrestling as the whole class just stares at us. He said he was a fan of rowdy piper and the ultimate warrior. He spent about 5 minutes talking to me about this. So I was called out for watching wrestling but not really made fun of for it.

Ryan

Reaction score
I've never been made fun of for it because I'm not a die hard fan anymore but then again I don't really talk about it much. If it isn't brought up in conversation, I don't bring it up for the sake of bringing it up.

Andy

Reaction score
I was made fun of in middle school for wearing a John Cena shirt on a field trip.

Other than that, my friend commonly referred to ITR as "In The Anus Forums," and he would always sarcastically ask me what site I was going onto, whether it be the "wrestling forums," or not.