• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do people mock you for being a wrestling fan outside of this forum?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't think many of my friends know I'm a fan actually, and the ones that do are fans (though more casual ones than me) too. I don't own any wrestling merch, but even if I did, I doubt I'd wear it, most of it looks kinda' stupid anyway, save a few good looking shirts, so yeah, don't get made fun of here. Good discussion topic though.

The New F'n Show

All my friends know and I get mocked quite a bit but I just don't care. They know the mocking doesn't bother me at all so it's kinda pointless.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

I was mocked a little but even most the people in my classes throughout all of high school there was someone that watched it so we always talked wrestling.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
how so? a lot of new wwe t-shirts have great designs. you ashamed to be a wrestling fan?
99% of them look hideous. And like KIF said, I have no desire to wear a shirt with a half naked man on the front. Not that I'm insecure about my sexuality, but I have taste.

Besides, I support WWE enough buying fuck tons of dvd's, I don't need to further my dedication by buying their shodding clothing.

Heisenberg

99% of them look hideous. And like KIF said, I have no desire to wear a shirt with a half naked man on the front. Not that I'm insecure about my sexuality, but I have taste.

Besides, I support WWE enough buying fuck tons of dvd's, I don't need to further my dedication by buying their shodding clothing.

Fair enough. I don't buy the half naked men ones. A lot of them have designs now without the superstar on them. The authentic line.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I wear this shirt on a regular basis. I posted it to further this awesome discussion.

41Y3lgZJHJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Attachments

• 41Y3lgZJHJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    41Y3lgZJHJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 0

Heisenberg

I own these:

W03803X.jpg
W03551X.jpg
cmpunk.jpg
CM%20Punk%20Uprising%20T-Shirt%201.jpg

13425X.jpg
wc07f4.jpg

I only wear the CM Punk ones and the SCSA one on a regular basis, looking at getting a Team Bring It T-Shirt and The Miz' new T-Shirt soon also..

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
You sure posted a lot of new/common wrestling shirts there. Most of mine are random from my authentic Wolfpack shirt to my sweatshirt that has the main stars from SmackDown! in 2007.

Heisenberg

I got the white best in the world one for $24.99, the ice cream bar one for $24.99, then yellow nexus one for $50 when they came down for the tour and the Steve Austin one for $25. I haven't got the new CM Punk grey one but I'm waiting to get it. Got $24.99 on my card and just waiting for them to get their shipment.

Can't remember the Eddie one, was 6-7 years ago.

Prodigy

Banned
People don't neccesarily mock me, but instead dig me, which I'm fine with because fans of anything get digs off them by friends.

CaptainxBumout

I own all the WWE CM Punk shirts except the ice cream bar one. I also own a hardy boys one but I outgrew it and about 4 randy Orton shirts that you can't tell are WWE shirts. The punks ones I wear often. Maybe a different one every 2 weeks although I've outgrown the first 2. I also have an LAX and MCMG shirt as well. Like I said before no one cares though.

JMobile

316_display_image.jpg

rockhalloween.jpg

2e4fe45.jpg

The only shirts I bought were most of the well written with logos shirts. No half naked men. And yes, I still have some old school shirts. True fan and my personality and behavior outside of the forum will guide my criticism when I wear these bad boys out in public. :pray-1:

Andrew

The only WWE Shirt I own is a Royal Rumble 2011 T-Shirt which I actually won at a local wrestling show.

Deezy

DZ PZ
No one mocks me, and I don't wear other peoples name on my chest. Sort of like being branded by a pimp imo.

The Cork

Banned
Some poor soul was wearing a CM Punk "Best In The World" top in Gatecrasher last night.

I felt sorry for him tbh.