Do any of you think Tna will ever make there belts a true world championship?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What I mean bye this is have one of there wrestlers take there belts around the world and defend it like Japan, Korea, Spain, Mexico, places like that!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

No. No company does that. ROH did, but I don't think even they do it anymore. Taking the title all over the place does not make it a true World Championship. It is up to TNA what the belt is called, and it doesn't need to travel around to become a World Championship.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I say all the companys should be sold to me...any company in the world..I own them all...then the title can be a world title lol..cause with all these world titles...its lame lol...lol kidding

but yeah I agree with what BKB says...here...no company does that and I am sure they probably never will..

MikeRaw

Nah, lal they will do is what everyone else does, and just occasionally go over seas. World title doesn't have to mean defended all over the world everywhere. Cause it's not the wrestling world title, its the TNA world title, or the wwe world title, meaning it's THAT companies champion of the world. No need to change things.

Reaction score
not one company will. they may lose their title to another company. if all the companys did this then we'd have one confused wrestling business.

^^You do realise the results are predetermined don't you?

Reaction score
i do. but im saying if everyone let their champion fight in different companys it would be a big mess.

wwe batista+cena said:
they may lose their title to another company.
Um yeah ..... no.

They would never book their champions to lose. And you clearly showed with that quote that you didn't know wrestling was predetermined.

Moonlight Drive

Um yeah ..... no.

They would never book their cahmpions to lose. And you clearly showed with that quote that you didn't know wrestling was predetermined.

Uhh, wtf r you talking about and wtf does pre-determined mean?

You're probably just one of those people who are jealous of Jon Cena because he's so unstoppable an pretend his matches are rigged! Shame on you and all your biceps!

/kayfabe

Yeah, but taking world titles overseas make no sense. The WWE Championship is the most coveted in the world, yet I don't think it's been defended overseas very often

i do. but im saying if everyone let their champion fight in different companys it would be a big mess.

That's nothing like what you said in your previous post, you're flippin and floppin like a chinese sailor, just make your mind up, no matter how Blue it may be

Reaction score
not one company will. they may lose their title to another company. if all the companys did this then we'd have one confused wrestling business.

I disagree. WCW used to send there talent to defend the belts Japan, and Korea all the time. You ever here of "Kollision in Korea"? You should it is the largest fan show ever. But I guess times are changing!

seX-Power

^:rofl:

Um yeah ..... no.

They would never book their champions to lose. And you clearly showed with that quote that you didn't know wrestling was predetermined.

BKB, you really hate this 12 year old don't you... I don't blame you

:downloading: <wtf???

Anyway- To the cena_luvr_airhead :disgust1:

On topic, no this will not happen, and as HBK said, the most coveted title has not been defended much at all (never lost) in other countries. Let alone other brands...

sorry to be a bitch but correct me if i'm wrong

Montana

Technically....The world title is supposed to be defended in international zones, AT LEAST once a year. Thus i think Angle did during that global impact show. So Technically speaking it is. The wwe also does tours overseas where its wwe guy vs wwe guy, and its still a world title, because it just needs to be defended.

You think they did Global impact for just for some good matches???

I would consider ROH more of a world title, because its defended more commonly in Japan/UK/ and others

chessarmy

So because the TNA World Title doesn't get defended all around the world it isn't a "true" world championship? That doesn't make much sense to me. TNA is doing fine with what they are doing.

Reaction score
So because the TNA World Title doesn't get defended all around the world it isn't a "true" world championship? That doesn't make much sense to me. TNA is doing fine with what they are doing.

I agree with you TNA is doing fine. However alot of wrestling company's call there belts world title's just to look good on paper!