DMX to make his MMA debut on December 12...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Yeah, I'm talking about THAT DMX!

*SP RANDOMLY BARKS*

dmxmma_31656.jpg

http://www.411mania.com/MMA/news/117703/Rapper-DMX-To-Make-MMA-Debut-On-December-12th.htm

Also, TANK F'N ABBOTT!

Reaction score
I doubt there's anybody in history who's committed as much crime and been let off as many times as has DMX. Throw that piece of shit back in prison for good. I hope he gets destroyed.

Wrestling Station

^but most of the black people (no offence) get into trouble. So I doubt that DMX is the only one that is in trouble. I bet most of the black people (even in the MMA world) have bad past/ present and most likely future lol.

xtremebadass

Leave it to SP to put this up.

DMX, jeez. MMA has a 2 ex-pro wrestlers, a power ranger, and a gangsta rapper. It's slowly turning into a circus.

Soulpower

It's slowly turning into a circus.

Sounds a bit like Pro Wrestling :shifty:

Reaction score
It's reasons like this that when something becomes too popular, it's time for society to go back to embracing wrestling. I'll be glad when skinny mallcore kids that listen to butt rock aren't wearing "TAPOUT" shirts anymore.

TAPOUT is fucking PLAYED OUT.

noumenon

They're gonna strap sandwiches on fishing poles to Butterbean and Tank and let them destroy each other.

Soulpower

It's reasons like this that when something becomes too popular, it's time for society to go back to embracing wrestling. I'll be glad when skinny mallcore kids that listen to butt rock aren't wearing "TAPOUT" shirts anymore.

TAPOUT is fucking PLAYED OUT.

Can't forget about the overweight guys wearing the Affliction shirts >_>

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

If Tank Abbott comes out with the Green 3 Count Circle I'll mark like a bitch. Or if he comes out to 3 Count's one song you know "get up on your feet, put your hands together, sing along with three count".

J

I'll give him a chance and lmao Butterbean vs. Abbott a battle of the Hit or Miss's.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Butterbean and Abbott will be gassed out after a minute it. Don't make Abbott get on top of you, he might tire out and take a nap.

and SMH at DMX. Thought he was suppose to be on Celebrity Rehab?