Dixie Carter wants to see TNA dead

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

LOL, looks like Vince will be re-aquiring his old talent back along with another video library.

noumenon

^I almost agree with that...which is pretty bad. RAW has become pretty unwatchable lately.

Reaction score
How can anyone in TNA be that naive? At least half of their fanbase are WWE marks that would easily pick the real deal over them. Doesn't anyone over there realize the foreign markets are like a fraction of the American market and that WWE wrestling is strapped with terrible timeslots im most of those places?

It would take just one shot at this for TNA to get a whiff of what would happen to them. Dixie really needs to worry about righting the ship before she tries anything this tragically stupid.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Not a very good idea. I enjoy iMPACT but I'm hoping they don't move it, at least not to compete with RAW.

Although, I'd watch TNA over all 4 of WWE's shows right now.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Why can't wrestling promotions just STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MONDAY NIGHTS?! I swear Ring Of Honor, TNA, and virtually every other promotion has a god damn death wish.

TNA may be the best 2 hours of wrestling you will ever see, guaranteed. But the marketing machine and the deep pockets of WWE will DESTROY them. Not just destroy, ANNIHILATE, DECIMATE, DECAPITATE and CASTRATE every single member of the TNA roster and kill the company.

Vince McMahon doesn't believe in healthy competition anymore, he believes in being the absolutely king of wrestling bar none, no contenders, only pretenders. He wont tolerate TNA going head to head. The war will be over in 2 weeks.

Dixie, please for the love of God, stay the fuck away from monday nights.

Hometown Kid

I think this could actually work out pretty well if Impact starts an hour before Raw. The ratings would double eventually for the first hour guaranteed, and there are enough boring/stupid parts of Raw that at least some channels would change sporadically for the 2nd hour. Trying to go directly against Raw would not be very pretty though, obviously.

noumenon

Ah..the Monday Night Wars. Watch Nitro for the first hour. Then switch back to Nitro during the shitty parts of RAW.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

isn't raw live and impact taped? It would almost be a reverse of the monday night wars when Nitro used to give away raw's results. I can just see Michael Cole saying "Mick Foley who used to wrestle here as Mick Foley, Mankind, Dude Love and Cactus Jack is gonna win their world title. That's gonna put alot of butts in the seats."

This Guy

its not that someone should never challenge Vince on Monday nights, its that you should make sure you can support it if you do. For example, the reason it worked for WCW is because they had deep pockets to compete with. Both companies (WWE & WCW) could have gone head to head even till today had WCW not allowed itself to be run into the ground. Just because its never been done doesn't mean it can't be done. People used to say the Video Game industry could never support more then 2 major systems, and for the longest time that was true, but one full generation of systems have passed with 3 major systems, and we are on the 2nd.

The time isn't right for someone to go against Raw on Monday's, but that time will come and it could end up being TN

Double J

Reaction score
Let's see, ROH talked about going head-to-head with Raw on Monday nights and they lost their champion/top wrestler to WWE...

Five bucks says that if TNA moves to Mondays Angle and most likely AJ will be WWE bound before long.

Reaction score
Let's see, ROH talked about going head-to-head with Raw on Monday nights and they lost their champion/top wrestler to WWE..

WWE didn't/isn't "raiding" RoH, RoH is "liquidating" their talent to the E, so to say. Them doors is soon to be closing.