• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dixie Carter Confirms Douglas Williams New Role

Do you only find him boring cause he does the British style of wrestling?

No

Wolfe was fine in the ring, Regal too(before getting fat)

First you say the reason he should be taken off TV is because he's out of shape, now it's 'cause he's "boring." Make up your mind.

He is Lance Storm boring, Russo tried to make Williams interesting with the Anti-Xdivision gimmick because the idea of the old managament was for Williams to be Malenko 2.0..

Chris

Dreams are Endless
No

Wolfe was fine in the ring, Regal too(before getting fat)

He is Lance Storm boring, Russo tried to make Williams interesting with the Anti-Xdivision gimmick because the idea of the old managament was for Williams to be Malenko 2.0..

Regal wasn't still a good wrestler after gaining the weight he has now? Lance Storm was boring? You and I are going to have a fun time discussing wrestler.

Daniel Bryan was boring too..... before the YES YES YES gimmick, of course the marks will blame it on Michael Cole and WWE management.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Two points to make first being in shape is important in wrestling as it makes you look like a star and also if the fans watching believe they might be able to take you in a fight then you will struggle to get over.

However this is mute point because Williams is still in good shape and can still work from where I am standing.

Another thing is that the trainers in OVW suck(by looking at Hendrix and Silva performance), Shaw did alright. Williams will do wonders to them like he did with Magnus.

Magnus in early 2009 sucked so bad, to the point people wanted him to get released, now look at him.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
^ Yeah I saw him I think in his first TNA match which was in Manchester and I saw nothing in him at all, but boy has he come a long way since then and will just get better I hope.

Troy

Great choice for the role. Doug Williams is an excellent technician and will be able to teach these rookies a lot. Good use of talent by TNA, much better to use him in this role rather than releasing him.