Diva's Tag Division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Leo C said:
My point exactly, if they were to add a Divas Tag Team title then they'd have to retire the Divas title, otherwise it just won't work.

Yeah. I just think since more than half of the diva's matches are tag matches (or rumbles or whatever) then why not just have that as their belt?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
Yeah. I just think since more than half of the diva's matches are tag matches (or rumbles or whatever) then why not just have that as their belt?

Makes sense. But that just shows the current state of the division, no one cares about it and they just book these matches to put as many girls as they can there and finish it in 2 minutes. Unless they actually start putting some effort into the divas I don't mind if they stay where they are, as changing the belts wouldn't mean anything.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Leo C said:
Makes sense. But that just shows the current state of the division, no one cares about it and they just book these matches to put as many girls as they can there and finish it in 2 minutes. Unless they actually start putting some effort into the divas I don't mind if they stay where they are, as changing the belts wouldn't mean anything.

Well, that is why I like to watch superstars. When the diva's compete on superstars they get to have a full length, legitimate match. I mean, I understand that the diva's are not selling merch and that many people are not going specifically to see them, but I feel like why even bother having a diva's division if it is going to be half-assed so much.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Let's be serious, the "girl" in the knockout tag champs (alongside the dude) is manly enough to compete in xdivision. That birdie is something that TV cameras should avoid at all costs, dont care to remember shims name.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Heather, they cant even sort out a male tag team division. Their's only like what, 10 divas?

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
If they did this, they would be giving four divas air time at once, compared to the two divas they normally give time to. And I guess the matches would be longer if they're tag matches, which would be better for the Divas.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Y2J Enigma said:
If they did this, they would be giving four divas air time at once, compared to the two divas they normally give time to. And I guess the matches would be longer if they're tag matches, which would be better for the Divas.

Yeah, exactly. Idk, seems like the smart choice to me which means it'll probably never happen XD