Diva's Tag Division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Since the WWE devotes such a small portion of their time to the Divas anyway, and most of the time puts them in tag matches, why don't they just make diva tag belts? I mean, the Diva's hardly do one on one matches besides when they decide they have to have the Diva's champ defend her belt. I think it would just work better to have Diva's tag belts.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
No they have the knock out champ but it would be a cool thing to have tag divas :yay:

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
All I am saying is it would allow a lot of divas to be out in a match at a time and still have it be for a title.

Ariana Grande said:
No they have the knock out champ but it would be a cool thing to have tag divas :yay:

Yeah, but I thought they also had knockout tag champs or something. wiki Although it says currently it is being held by a chick and a dude... lol IDK though I have only watched maybe 2 episodes of TNA.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
TNA has women's tag champions. But one of them is a man at the time.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
So you're suggesting that the divas division is entirely a tag team division? That could work, but if we were to have the current Divas division plus a tag division on that... no. But then again, it can't really get worse, so whatever.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The last thing we need is MORE belts. And is there even a big enough division of divas (especially that are worth watching) to have both a singles AND tag team championship for divas?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
The last thing we need is MORE belts. And is there even a big enough division of divas (especially that are worth watching) to have both a singles AND tag team championship for divas?

My point exactly, if they were to add a Divas Tag Team title then they'd have to retire the Divas title, otherwise it just won't work.