Diva's section

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
Just wanna know are you gonna take it out of the vip section and put it back cause IMO it really doesn't belong in the vip section...plus it sucks that when i post a thread with pics, it doesn't show! now i gotta post them in hiat which i don't like doing because the number of views compared to diva section is beyond low!
btw, does anyone else feel this way? just curious...
thank you.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
fact: we get dozens of people registering to this site only to lurk in the divas section, without contributing at all.
I don't like it, especially considering the forum is dead.
Therefore the divas section remains vip only. Contribute to the forum and I'll give you access to the vip section. I'm not really asking anything that big.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It's easier for him to bitch about his lack of fap material than it is for him to actually contribute anything of value.

fuzzy

Reaction score
I'm gonna post what I like and wanna share, if it doesn't fit with what you consider value or not...doesn't matter to me.^^^^
I just asked my question and got the answer, it's all I wanted. thank you.

fuzzy

Reaction score
one must value their posts, for others to take notice.
It seems that you my friend have taken much notice of my posts, giving it much value....and for that I thank you:)