Divas of Doom...Plus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think WWE wants to market actual wrestlers in the female division, they want them to look girly and act like that in the ring, yes. Too bad that DoD went under and so did Kharma, I do believe that everything would end up in a triple threat with them for the Divas title, it'd be nice to watch.

RavynKarasu

Jobber
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I don't think WWE wants to market actual wrestlers in the female division, they want them to look girly and act like that in the ring, yes. Too bad that DoD went under and so did Kharma, I do believe that everything would end up in a triple threat with them for the Divas title, it'd be nice to watch.

Indeed. It's a pity. I think a new brand should be made of just women's wrestling entertainment. I'm sure there would be a lot of very interesting female wrestling characters ranging from the froofy Kelly Kelly type to the larger beautiful but badass Kharma, the sophisticated and muscular Natalya and Beth Phoenix...and hell, even the REALLY fun characters like TNA's ODB. Man, SHE was a fun looking character.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
RavynKarasu said:
Indeed. It's a pity. I think a new brand should be made of just women's wrestling entertainment. I'm sure there would be a lot of very interesting female wrestling characters ranging from the froofy Kelly Kelly type to the larger beautiful but badass Kharma, the sophisticated and muscular Natalya and Beth Phoenix...and hell, even the REALLY fun characters like TNA's ODB. Man, SHE was a fun looking character.

agreeeeeeeed! :)) I love ODB too.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RavynKarasu said:

I don't think that would bring in much audience at all, sadly.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Men like the idea of violence. Men also like the idea if women.

Violence + Women = Awesome combo to fap into

+ Women would be not offended = Girl and boy can watch the Divas, tho with different intentions.

RavynKarasu

Jobber
Reaction score
Hannah James said:
Men like the idea of violence. Men also like the idea if women.

Violence + Women = Awesome combo to fap into

+ Women would be not offended = Girl and boy can watch the Divas, tho with different intentions.

At the very least, right? LOL