Disney vs Deadmau5

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Well seems like Deadmau5 isn’t quite yet done with legal troubles. First it was Ferrari and now it appears that Disney is about to give the Canadian mau5 some trouble. Joel Zimmerman, better known as Deadmau5, just took to his medium of choice to share this troubling news:

“landed home to some interesting news: looks like Disney officially just filed in opposition of my trademark… lawyer up mickey.”

Now news on the matter is still scarce and we’ll be sure to update you as more is available, but right now it appears that Disney is fighting deadmau5′s previously deposited trademark for the mau5 head.

According to TMZ:

“In documents filed Tuesday … Disney claims Deadmau5′s logo is too similar to their famous Mickey ears, and they’re trying to block him from getting a trademark in the U.S.”

Deadmau5′s attorney, Dina LaPolt, stated that Deadmau5 already has established the mau5 head trademark in over 30 countries and that Joel is ready to fight back against Disney. On the other hand, Disney claims that granting deadmau5′s trademark would “damage its business in the US and around the world.”

Read more at http://www.youredm.com/2014/09/02/deadmau5-going-court-disney/#T0L1wlWwfQ6jCfp4.99

Drop them lawyer beats​

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Should be sued for making shit music. :pipebomb: