• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Did you mark out? (GAME)

Doink

Not really it was more like 'wow'

When CM Punk returned that Raw after walking out with the WWE Title after Cena beat Rey for it.

Lub

Yeah, I did mark out a bit.

Rey Mysterio winning World Heavyweight Championship in Triple Threat match at WrestleMania 22

Slim

No.

When John Cena was the number 1 surprise draft pick for Raw and showed up at Jericho's talk show to the surprise of everyone.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
No. More shocked he won than anything, cause I was sure Sabu would have beaten Rey.

When Cena actually LOST his mitb cash in?

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
The actually match and when Rock won, sure did.

When Jeff Hardy swanton bombed Orton from the pretty much the top of the titiantron?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
It was cool but then I remembered it was Jeff Hardy.

When Triple H and Randy Orton had a flat match at Wrestlemania 25?

Kingslayer

I was happy to see them, particularly Orton fail spectacularly at the biggest show of the year. In that sense, yes. I was hardly happy to see the match.

Foley and Punk having a promo together on Raw.

Edgeomatic

I was happy to see them, particularly Orton fail spectacularly at the biggest show of the year. In that sense, yes. I was hardly happy to see the match.

Foley and Punk having a promo together on Raw.

I marked a little.

When Austin returned to help out WWE against the Alliance.