Did WWE forget

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
So Morrison and Miz broke up again. Does WWE know they've done this feud 2 times already, and already had Miz turning on Morrison over 10 years ago?

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
WWE, The land of Repetition....

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
1629950925456.gif

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Why not have Morrison turn on Miz as revenge? Why not have him turn on Miz for having to fight his battles whilst he faked being injured? It's really stupid lmao

Reactions: Tyler2

PaulDB

Reaction score
So Morrison and Miz broke up again. Does WWE know they've done this feud 2 times already, and already had Miz turning on Morrison over 10 years ago?
WWE recycles feuds when they run out of ideas. It's a sad way to make up for lack of means and I for one believe it really hurts the product.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They have no problem showing a rematch from last week, or last month, so why would a rematch from 10 years ago be a problem?

PaulDB

Reaction score
They have no problem showing a rematch from last week, or last month, so why would a rematch from 10 years ago be a problem?
It shouldn't. Recycling is a part of WWE when the going gets tough.

JohnMena

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the randy orton/alexa bliss storyline with the dark magic was done before but without bray Wyatt that time,it seemed very familiar.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don’t think many fans care as much since a lot of things are done time and time again, even gimmicks. I don’t really mind it, if they keep it “fresh”, even as something that’s been done before.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I don’t think many fans care as much since a lot of things are done time and time again, even gimmicks. I don’t really mind it, if they keep it “fresh”, even as something that’s been done before.

I'm perfectly fine with Miz and Morrison feuding again. They actually had really good chemistry in matches together back in 2011. It's one of the things I'm actually looking forward to next week in the RAW preview. As long as they get ample time, it could be a lot better than most people might expect.

Reactions: Nimrod1

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
John Morrison looks like a massive moron in this angle. Why wasn't Morrison turning on Miz the part that turns him face? Change it up, build an excuse with the previous split as a reason for resentment. Miz turning on Morrison is nonsense. Everything in wrestling has been done before, but each time it's done with a certain degree of creative license and originality. This is the same thing as last time, down to the circumstances.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
John Morrison looks like a massive moron in this angle. Why wasn't Morrison turning on Miz the part that turns him face? Change it up, build an excuse with the previous split as a reason for resentment. Miz turning on Morrison is nonsense. Everything in wrestling has been done before, but each time it's done with a certain degree of creative license and originality. This is the same thing as last time, down to the circumstances.
Yeah I could have seen that being a bit better maybe. They could have done it like how they turned Alex Riley face when he just beat the crap out of Miz and the crowd popped for it.

Nimrod1

Reaction score
I don't think another Miz vs. Morrison match would be a bad idea, as long as Miz's ACL heals lightning fast after he tore it at the WrestleMania Backlash PPV back in May.