did they forget?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tnafan454

Reaction score
is it just me or does it seem they messed up the bull rope match rules remember the last one it was eddie and JBL and the only way to win was tagging all four corners you couldn't win by pinfall or submission so did they have the rules messed up with the last one or is it messed up this time

Kaedon

Reaction score
Not all Texas Bullrope matches have to be 4 corners matches as well.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Yeah, they did mess up the rule, pretty stupid as Dusty rhodes is the self proclaimed master of the match.

3lions

Reaction score
Either way, the match concept sucks.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Lol.....agreed. A gimmick like this isn't going to add much to the match.

And as Kaedon said, the tagging the corners was a Four Corners Bull Rope Match. Besides, they can change the rules whenever they want.

LKP

I think no matter what the rules are i think Orton will destroy dusty and cody on sunday.

the dark knight

yea i noticed. thats what i thought when i watched last week's raw, i thought it was going to be a 4 corners.

Lol.....agreed. A gimmick like this isn't going to add much to the match.

not an add to the excitement..but an add to the humiliation for the loser. he was so beat up that he got dragged like a sheep in the ring. yea, its kayfabe, scripted. still adds to the image of the wrestler imo.

And as Kaedon said, the tagging the corners was a Four Corners Bull Rope Match. Besides, they can change the rules whenever they want.

yea, its a 4 corners match alright, but thats the main rule. "change the rules whenever" lol, yea they can, but the idea that they put on raw sucked!

like king said: "the only way to win is by pinfall or submission".
1 way = 2 ways. ok, nevermind that for now. he also added that we a lot of us have not seen bullrope matches, well, we did. it wasnt the same type king mentioned. so does that mean we can have a steel chair match? or a glove match?

heeey, look! you can bang the glove right in your opponent's face :D.....its just a single no DQ match, but u can use your glove :D......DAMN!

straight_edge76

I've never been a fan of Bullrope/Dog Chain/Strap Matches anway, but is it just me or does Orton have his "Legend Killer" angle every summer?