Did Lil' Wayne Kill A Girl??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Well, I read it on Wikipedia first, then it was just bugging me big time. So I googled it, lol. I searched to see if it was true, did Lil' Wayne have Hidden Messages in his two songs "Hustler's Muzik" and "I Feel Like Dying" ? I searched, and founds many people, forums, ect. saying if you listen to Huster's Muzik backwards, it reveals he killed a white girl. And if you listen to I Feel Like Dying backwards, it's even more clear that he may have indeed killed a girl. There is not 100% proof of this, but to me, it sounds like it may be right. I like Lil' Weazy, so I'm making this up to bash him or nothing. I'd just like to see if it's true or false. I found this on a Forum, check it.....

I Feel Like Dying:

Here's the chorus

"Under da ground beneath ya
under da ground beneath ya
The ground takes you as the sun turns blue"

then wayne raps and this sh*t sounds so damn clear

"sitting as I'm sippin
swore I saw ya
but no more
took ya down
yea....
remember what I just say
smurf asked where da money
smurf forgot what I fu*kin SAID?
its under da ground "beneath ya"
next day, relatives call sayin "wheres da kid"
I simply said "smurf hes.."
I ate the brain of da coward
as I raped all his daughterz
screamin "STOP!"
but with 1 shot
"under da ground beneath ya"
try killing me?
Think I'm fu*kin playin nig?
under da ground beneath ya"
"The ground takes you as the sun turns blue"
as I climbed over da wallz
POlice said he was gone
once said he was ballin
but how you fu*kin ballin
when ya ass is straight fallin
shut the fu*k up

then as the chorus continues he says some sh*t in whispers

"they asked what was the girls name"

"her name was snitch bi*ch"
raped the bi*ch as I ate her tits."
killed her with a blow by my....fist"
HA HA

Hustler's Muzik:
Lil Waynes "Hustler Music" off of album 'Tha Carter II" played backwards. In a line in the song, "it says ur gonna have to rewind this track" this is hustlers music played backwards. Try listening to it first w/o the lyrics below, then listen again and follow along wit the lyrics. Some people believe, that the rewinded song is talking about murding a girl. There are definalty words that are clearly heard, but the whole line is not. Listen closely and you can hear him rapping. Yes most parts are hard to make out. It takes a few times, then some parts of it becomes clear. Backmasking. These lyrics were taken from a forum. It should be noted that at then end of "Hustler Music" played fowards, wayne raps "its real sh*t man, its real sh*t boy, its how we do it, how we did it, how we done it man, i aint braggin, i aint boasting, its the way it go, better guard ur kids, better guard ur face, we warned the place, we hear, fu*k bi*ches"

At 25 sec " if you was in this with me I know you'd get me out What if you was in this with me I know you'd get me out he had to od I did a deal right here with you I said I don't wanna stir sh*t he had to serve sh*t he had to od I did a deal right here with you I said why stir sh*t?

At 40 sec "All he did was doubt, all you did was stab, all he did was die......

52: "all you did was doubt me, all you did was stab us......him him him

the chorus is at 1:05 :" set it off set it off rewind this you'll know more than (?) I assure this to you fam. Where I'm from where are you from right to this day I am sincere genie,yes ma, ur first wish you could fly, you should help us......eat eat wit me.... (?)

1:47 "follow....follow....

2:00 "I studied soul from and got hit by it?"

2:08: "see fu*k telling if we die in the inside we will see if you meet me in(?)

2:12 (in jamacin accent) "Got his dollars, got a fam but he died from hi (?) but time run him off my memory..an accident from the bottles ??

2:21 "that force, that fear, loyal that, that old ganja that.....sayin I don't get respect (...) it runs in my veins

chorus

2:55 " Here's where I'm from, first (?) from this (?) city where fakers die and I know fakers try and fakers (?) and finally the city came on my neck.

3:04 "i kissed em(?) im used to the fable mafia who stood a found position and called me
3:18 "shorty....
3:20 "stash a smurf....

3:22 "third ward....or go by money

3:25 "September run her meat albini

3:29 "we walked in on her

3:31 " girl(?)...girl
3:34 "girl bullet behind him don't run

4:04 "smurf for the money...im sad..?.. give vowels..give vowels smurf for the money

4:24 "New Orleans now, see now reaper its mercy now, the deamons, (...) oh they fear satan eh, yes

4:38 "Christians just suing

4:49 "my hands knife, i had to fight.. thats right.. all he did was stab,....(?) i had to, sshhh(?)

5:03 "why did I involve you? (repeat)

I seen those on other Forums. I have no idea if it is true or not, but I heard a little sample of I Feel Like dying played backwards, and I couldn't get all the words, but definately got some. Shit spooked the hell outta me. What are your people's thoughts?

Bigfella

Reaction score
Just some Wannabe Rapper Gangster smurf who thinks he's tough and shit so he makes up bullshit about drive-bye's and Gang Warfare, Fucking shit like that.

trilogy

Reaction score
i really dont like lil wayne i think some of his songs are good thats it

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I dont know how to rewind something and listen to it. lol....

However I truely find it unlikely, because "I aint never killed nobody I promised"

And this sounds really made up. Like 3 6 Mafia is a Satan worshipping group and if you play them backwards there saying Love Satan.

Young Jezzy> Lil Wayne

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Just some Wannabe Rapper Gangster smurf who thinks he's tough and shit so he makes up bullshit about drive-bye's and Gang Warfare, Fucking shit like that.

i concur

kind of like how if you play Led Zeppellin backward they're worshipping satan?

Guess what! I bet if you play Mozart backward you'll hear he killed a girl or worshipped Satan..... oh....wait....nevermind