Did I seriously not see a Happy Birthday THis Guy thread?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

nobody said (made a thread) happy birthday to me 3 weeks ago. So fuck all of you tbh.

This Guy

ws you liar, someone made one for you.....you did!!! I'm just not that sad to make one for myself. I also (and this thread clearly proves it) know that no one really gives a shit about my birthday and find this whole thread a little silly. I appreciate the effort but really a complete waste of time really. (plus El Joo has kissed my ass since day one of his arrival here so....)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Could swear I said it to you in my post above too, but apparently not. Happy b'day, old fella.

Wrestling Station

ws you liar, someone made one for you.....you did!!! I'm just not that sad to make one for myself. I also (and this thread clearly proves it) know that no one really gives a shit about my birthday and find this whole thread a little silly. I appreciate the effort but really a complete waste of time really. (plus El Joo has kissed my ass since day one of his arrival here so....)
you always take every single thing as a serious note :smh lol. happy "balding" birthday for you.

This Guy

naw, its not being serious, its just loving the wrestling style memory you have :)

J

Happy way late B-Day would have posted in this thread but to be fair when it was made I was stuck in a tent in the middle of the woods with 2 other dudes and an ex during a thunderstorm with nowhere to go, so this thread was outta my reach lolz.

This Guy

Hey thats no excuse....my parents were in the middle of the Pacific Ocean they still managed to call me on my birthday. j/k (about giving you hard time, the story itself is true)

J

Well I can't just call you lolz. But yea my story's true too and it sucked lmao.