Did anything interesting happen to you today?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
So like the thread title says, did anything interesting happen to you today? It can be a few lines or even just one sentence about something that happened to you today, that usually does not happen.

Today I convinced my friend to giving me two of his Adderalls just for smoking a blunt with him. Winnnnnn. Oh and I found this website called www.fmylife.com which is funny as hell.

noumenon

uhhh.... I woke up sick. Sore throat, headache, stuffy....the works. I've been off from work for a month in between job sites, I start work again on Monday, so wonderful timing to be sick...boo.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I found fmylife.com a few days ago as well. Anybody who thinks they've had a bad day should look at some of the stories on there. For example:

Today, I sold my car for cash. Then, I rode a borrowed bike to the bank to deposit it. When I got to the bank, I didn't have the envelope, and I realized I had dropped an unmarked envelope with over 2500 dollars in cash on the ground in a sketchy, sketchy area. Now I have no car, and no money. FML

Today, I was in the car with a group of my girl friends discussing sexual experiences when I looked down and realized my Blackberry had dialed the family I babysit for and had left a five minute voicemail. FML

Today, while in our communal showers in the highschool football locker room, I started to swing my penis around because it feels good and I was alone. Two minutes later the rest of the team hops into the shower with me. 30 dudes, one self-induced boner. FML.

Wordlife

Fmylife.com is hilarious

Today (or well yesterday) I woke up and played Gears of War 2 and got 49 kills in a game of annex lol... the most kills I ever got, EVER!

Evil Austin

I had lunch with family. It was alright some good food there.

C4

At least you weren't on an escalator.

lol.

I had lunch with family. It was alright some good food there.

That's sooooooooo interesting! :shifty:

Did you read this;

So like the thread title says, did anything interesting happen to you today? It can be a few lines or even just one sentence about something that happened to you today, that usually does not happen.

Evil Austin

lmao C4 I what I meant was I had lunch with family not people that I live with. I went to like some Aunt's house for the first time in quite a few years and had lunch with family.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

More favorites from fmylife.

Today, my boss fired me via text message. I don't have a text messaging plan. I paid $0.25 to get fired. FML

Today, I finally got the chance to hook up with the girl I really like. She was naked, and as she was taking my pants off, she looked at my penis and said, "oh, I just remembered I have to babysit my little sister today." FML

Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her exiting her room....my electric tothbrush in her hand. FML

Today, my girlfriend was about to give me a blowjob. When her lips met my penis, there was a huge static shock. I never got the blowjob, she is still laughing and I have ice on my penis. FML

Today, I texted my boyfriend saying hi. His response, "I got your best friend pregnant". FML

seX-Power

Today I opened the freezer and it's entire freezing cold contents spilled out all over me, and a frozen turkey dropped on my toe. :(

noumenon

I saw some guy get broken up with while out to dinner. It was HORRIBLE. They were in the booth right across from my fiance and I. She told him she had being seeing someone for the past month...and she couldn't lie to him anymore. The guy started crying and was like "AFTER A YEAR AND A HALF YOU TELL ME THIS?! WHAT THE FUCK!??!?" He got up and walked out...then the girl called the other guy LMFAO!!!

Vandy316

Reaction score
I went to the Butler Basketball game and some family was running around the upstairs track trying to find their 3 yr old daughter. They went down to the anouncer and they stopped the game for a few minutes before they found her. And while they were trying to find her they told my section that she was sitting there when she went missing