• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Did anyone see....?

PeepShow

Did anyone happened to see or notice Jericho's new shirt that we was wearing last night? Now is it just me, or is that shirt like light years better than the one they were selling on WWE.com? (The queerish blue one?) Anyways, I see the new one up now on WWE.com, but it has like the chain links on it. I didnt see those at all on Jerichos shirt last night. BTW, its 28 fucking dollars, and thats without shipping. Does anyone know where to get it for cheaper. (I really want this shirt if you wcouldnt tell :D)

Whats you take?

JHar888

Reaction score
Light years doesn't measure time. It measures distance. Someone hasn't been playing their Poke'mon Blue and Red versions like they should have been...it gives that info before you face Gym Leader Brock.

Anyways, I didn't notice Jericho's shirt, or any differences in the shirts. What made his shirt queerish?

Enigma22

Reaction score
he was talking about distance.

and ya it was a sweet shirt but way to expensive for me lol. way better then the old one.

Rell

Reaction score
So now we're making threads about Wrestling T-Shirts?

....dont really know what to say.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
the shirt isnt even the same as the one Jericho was wearing, this one has chains on it. which makes the shirt pretty Blue....it looks pretty crappy with those chains

77038xdc3.jpg

PeepShow

True, but I think the chains were on his shirt, you just couldnt see them. Im just hoping that the chains are faded. IDK though. Prolly wrong.

HHHforever

Reaction score
The chains were on the shirt he was wearing, but they were faded out. Thats a drawing of the shirt that is why the chains are so much darker, I think that is why you can see them. On the actual shirt I think they're much more faded. I personally really like that shirt and if I had the money I would probably get it.

When I went to Raw in October I got the HHH shirt, the grey one, and it was the only one that was 28 dollars which I was quite upset about, but I still couldn't resist. So the price isn't that ridiculous.

Also was it just me or did you like this look on Jericho a lot better. He was wearing jeans instead of those other pants and he wasn't wearing those sparkly vest things. I think it was a much better look for him and it might help him as far as people in the crowd liking him more. I also noticed he's kinda a got that dirty beard kinda look going now, which doens't make him look so clean cut as when he first came out. I like this look better for Jericho, although I still wish he had his long hair he looked much more bad ass that way, but the look he had on Monday was much better than what we saw in his first couple of weeks back.