Dibiase/Maryse Storyline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bdogg1

Reaction score
see her on WHAT ABOUT BRIAN. MONDAYS 10PM ON ABC.

djtek9ine

Reaction score
Damn she is fine as hell!!! Test was the man to hit that.

jamimpact

Reaction score
wow, great post...i really miss her...she's one of my fav's

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Those spoken to within WWE aren't aware if there is any particular incident or reason that Ted DiBiase isn't receiving a stronger push on television. However, more than one person feels Maryse is struggling to work as an effective valet. One source indicated that the former glamour model appears much more concerned with drawing attention to herself and getting herself over rather than enhancing DiBiase's matches and overall presentation.

That deal about Maryse is more than accurate and comes off as way too obvious during NXT as she has to have a mic attached to her or something during Dibiase matches on that show as you can hear everything she says.

Kairi

Reaction score
yeah honestly i never got the vibe as her as a good valet. i prefer her in the ring anyway, but imo they need to break up her and ted and see how they do seperately, might be the best for both of them.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
She can't even get heat for herself so how they expected her to get it for Ted is beyond me.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Neither of them are doing a good job. Ted is dull as hell which doesn't work when you have a gimmick like he has and Maryse could do better as a valet. Fact is though like Dale said Maryse isn't really over so they got kind of a ass backwards logic with that one.