Kayfabe Diamond(s) Aren't Forever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Joseph Diamond managed to walk backstage under his own power after being sent flying through two tables laying on the outside of the ring from the top of a ladder. Not before Andersen Vega pedigreed Rhys Haze on a chair, and not before Andersen Vega climbed the ladder to retain his World Championship. When he gets backstage, Alexander Diamond just stares at him, unable to speak.

Joseph: I know this wasn't what we planned, but Rhys being in the match totally threw off our pl-

Alexander: I know, you don't need to explain anything to me...but...Joseph....he's here.

Joseph: What?

Alexander: He's been here all day, wanted to congratulate you on your title win in person. But...you didn't win...and he isn't happy. He's taking a smoke break so he can clear his head before he talks to you. You know how much he had riding on you tonight, Joe.

Joseph: I know, I just need more time t-

Suddenly a silence rushes over Joseph, it's like he's seen a ghost. The camera pans to reveal Christopher Diamond, the father to both Joseph and Alexander Diamond.

Joseph: I know what you're gonna say, but there was nothing I could do about what happe-

Christopher: Yes there is. You coulda won. But ya didn't, did ya, Joey?

Joseph: No...but only because Haze was there, if it was me and Vega one on one I would be world champion right now.

Christopher: Then maybe you shoulda beat Haze last month then.

Joseph: I was sidetracked then, we already tal-

Christopher:
I've heard just about enough out of you, Joe. Next week, you're not gonna be on Precision, you're going to be with me, in Vancouver, training.

Alexander: I really don't think this is nec-

Christopher: Let me finish. Alex, with me keeping Joey busy next week, I'm gonna need you to stand in for him next week.

Alexander: But I haven't had a match in three years, I retired for a reason, dad.

Christopher: And you're coming out of retirement for an even better reason. For the good of the family, for the good of your brother. Maybe he'll even learn a thing or two

Alexander: Bu-

Christopher: No more "buts", you're doing this. For me. For him.

Joseph: Do I not get a say in this?

Christopher: Prove your good enough to be here and you'll get all the say you want.

Alexander: I really think pulling Joe off of shows is a bad move, he's just starting to gain some momentum with the people.

Christopher: Well I don't want the people cheering for a loser, and that's why I'm putting you in for this.

Joseph: You know what? I don't need this. For two months you have tormented me with this whole "Joe, you need the people, the people will lead you to victory" but look at what it's gotten me, Chris. I was UNDEFEATED FOR FOUR MONTHS and now I can't beat RHYS HAZE. Because you insisted that I needed to change. I WAS FINE BEFORE, THEY HATED ME BUT I WAS SPECTACULAR. MY BEARD WAS SPECTACULAR. I WAS UNTOUCHABLE. I WAS THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION. I'm not training with you and he's not managing me, because I quit.

Joseph storms out of frame as Alexander follows, while Christopher stands stoically, a knowing smile on his face. As the clip ends, we hear a door slam and a car skid out and drive off.

Reactions: Impactsona