Kayfabe Diamond(s) are Forever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
About 20 minutes into Precision, we see Joseph walking with his back to the camera, towel draped over his head, covering his face almost entirely., when senior journalist and professional asswipe Alex Price comes bolting into the frame, yelling like he just stubbed his toe really bad, whatever he needs to talk to Joseph about I'm sure it's urgent.

Alex Price: MR DIAMOND, MR DIAMOND.

Alex pauses to catch his breath, but Diamond continues to walk.

Alex Price: MR DIAMOND, COULD YOU GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS ON FACING RHYS HAZE TONIGHT IN YOUR RETURN TO PRECISION?

Diamond stops, keeping his head down as he talks, so as to not expose his baby face.

Joseph Diamond: ...who?

Alex Price: Rhys...Haze, Mr. Diamond, he's returning from injury, and Mr. Blake saw it fit for you to take him on given your, um...unique, situation sir.

Joseph Diamond: And what situation is that, Alexa?

Alex Price: Well with your losing the Intercontinental Championship at WrestleDynasty, and the rumors going around of you making some rather radical...life style changes, Mr. Blake decided tha-

Diamond lifts his face up, removing the towel, tossing it dramatically into the ground below (where else is the ground gonna be?), rose coloured sunglasses still on his face, and not a shred of facial hair anywhere on his face, a jarring change to be certain, Diamond takes the microphone from Price, causing a slight whimper to be heard from Price.

Joseph Diamond: You don't need to explain anything to me. Blake has never seen anything in me more than somebody he'll never be able to beat, so he underutilizes me, he wastes my talent away in filler matches that nobody cares about, when I should be in the main event. I have suffered ONE loss since I came to Precision this past July, and it was that retirement home escapee Bill Bronson that lost me that match and, by extension lost me my Intercontine-

A voice can be heard off-screen, a voice different from the one heard in the video uploaded to Precisions website.

???: That's quite enough Joseph.

Joseph Diamond: I can handle this myself.

???: I thought the same thing, but you're out here making a damn fool of yourself again, so you've left me no choice.

The man steps into frame, and takes the microphone out of Diamond's hand. Diamond looks visibly annoyed and embarrassed as he is relieved of the microphone.

???:
Now you're all probably all very confused as to what's happening right now, and I don't blame you, but now isn't the time for answers, now is the time for questions. And I have some questions for Rhys Haze. Why do you perform? Why did you decide now of all times to come back to performing after so long? Why didn't you just stay gone? I ask these questions but they are slightly rhetorical, because they have no real answer, but there is one question, one looming thought, that I cannot get out of my mind.

For all the flaws the man beside me exhibits, his brashness, his arrogance, his general lack of self-
awareness, but there is one thing I'm sure you already know about this man. He is Joseph Diamond. He has never been pinned. Never been made to submit. The list of men he's beaten is longer than the Precision roster but that leads me to my question...why do you think you'll be able to change that? Why do you think you'll be able to pin Joseph Diamond, make an example out of him? Because he watched Jack Rogue pin Bill Bronson to win HIS Intercontinental Championship? Because his shave is now cleaner than clothes that just went through the washer? This is still the Undefeated Sensation, the Unbreakable One, the Old Prince. This is still Joseph Diamond. But who am I, you ask?

I'm Alexander Diamond, Friend of the People. And together, separated, no matter what, we are-Diamond is. Forever

Alexander hands the microphone back to Price aggressively, who looks dumbfounded at what he's just seen. Alexander walks off, signaling Diamond to follow, and Diamond reluctantly follows, giving one dirty glare to Price before exiting the frame.

Last edited: