Diablo 3 Finally Gets A Release Date (and its sooner than you think!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
The End of Days approaches…. Diablo III will be unleashed from the Burning Hells on May 15, 2012, and you can be ready to play the minute the servers go live by pre-purchasing the game digitally on Battle.net today.

Beginning May 15, players around the world will be able to return to Tristram to discover the dark secrets of a fallen star and begin their quest to save Sanctuary from the impending demonic invasion. To secure your place as a barbarian, monk, demon hunter, witch doctor, or wizard right now, simply log in to your Battle.net account, and then purchase and download* Diablo III, and you’ll be ready to play when the game launches.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/461...5_–_Digital_Pre-Sales_NOW_OPEN-3_15_2012#blog

I'm still alittle on the fence about buying it. I want to but the idea of being able to sell and buy ingame items for real money is the big one. I'll see how my finances are closer to the date.

Discuss or else!

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
iv never played diablo1 or 2 but if theres an xbox 360 version i might give this a try.bro just pirate the game.fuck payin for it.:dhoward:

AF.

Reaction score
360 version or idrgaf about this game.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
You people should add to the discussion instead of just running my thread into the ground.

The Diablo 1 was on PS1 but that was a long shot as far as console Diablo goes.

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickiejames2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
So exited for this! It better be Undead fetish Stygian Dolls in this game too!

Steve9

Reaction score
I've been pumped for this game ever since they first announced it. I want to get it for the pc but I don't think my computer could handle it. So I'll most likely get it for the ps3. I used to play diablo 1 & 2 all the time. I'm pretty sure I spent my summer of 07 just playing Diablo 2 haha. For me, it's just one of those games that never get old. As far as this game, I have no clue what class I will pick. I'm kind of thinking of being a demon hunter, but who knows.

Reactions: 1 person

The Nicker

Reaction score
This is being rushed honestly. I have only started hearing about this late last year and now this release date? Two months? It's not going to deliver a quality product in my opinion. Just because this is the Diablo franchise doesn't mean it is going to generate dollars regardless. Too many franchises and big time green-generators out there to risk releasing a shitty game.

Steve9

Reaction score
I think it's been a few years since it was first announced Nick. I think it was announced in 08 or 09. Actually, the game was supposed to come out sometime in the 4th quarter last year.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
Diablo 2 came out in 2000. Diablo 3 was announced in 2008. If 4 years is a rush than you must be hangin' out with Valve too much.

You should really do your homework first "The Nicker" it's projected to sell 5 million copies worldwide and the closed beta has been out since Dec.