DGUSA: Generico / Callihan rematch set

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
October 10th: El Generico vs. Sami Callihan in a rematch of their classic match at EVOLVE 13 has been signed for DGUSA on November 3rd in Voorhees, NJ. This time it will be 2/3 Falls! Generico vs.Callihan was an epic encounter at EVOLVE in North Carolina. However, Callihan snapped and attacked Generico after the match, resulting in a suspension. Now the rematch will take place at The Flyers Skate Zone, which is a first class facility just over the bridges from Philadelphia and an easy drive from New York City and all over New Jersey.

Reactions: Bort

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What Test said. This match will be awesome. Off the little I have seen of Callihan he never disappoints and Generico is just too damn entertaining to put on a bad match.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
No doubt the match should be highly entertaining and awesome. I can't wait to check it out...as long as I don't forget between now and then. lol

Also, am I the only one who thought of Jason when I read where the match will take place?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Testify said:
Jason who? :dawg:

:tough:

8d0882419baf5e37d37ee6e58838c22f.jpg

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Jason Voorhees, damnit. :finger: The match is taking place in VOORHEES, NJ, so it made me think of Jason VOORHEES of Friday the 13th slasher movie fame.

Gah! :facepalm:

Reactions: Testify

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Fucking LOL at all of you marking our for the rematch, when you didn't even see the first one, and you probably won't watch this one either.

Their fist match was excellent, btw, MOTYC material, easily. Top 5 of the year, I'd say. Rating: ****1/2

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
Fucking LOL at all of you marking our for the rematch, when you didn't even see the first one, and you probably won't watch this one either.

Their fist match was excellent, btw, MOTYC material, easily. Top 5 of the year, I'd say. Rating: ****1/2

Whereabouts can I find that match? YT seems to have no results for it.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:

Judgmental assholes are always fun. :eek:tunga:

As I said in my earlier post, "I can't wait to check it out...as long as I don't forget between now and then. lol"

Sadly my work schedule does not always accommodate my watching wrestling. However, when I can remember when events are coming up (one reason I posted this news; so I could remember when it comes up) and my work doesn't interfere, I'm happy to check them out.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with people getting excited about how great a match between two wrestlers should be, regardless of if they get to actually watch it or not. That's like saying people shouldn't get excited about PPV matches if they can't afford to pay to watch it.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Whereabouts can I find that match? YT seems to have no results for it.

I watched it live (only $15 + I can watch it as VOD whenever I want forever) on WWNLive.com, it was an iPPV.

You should try with torrents, there's no Evolve on YT or DM.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
I watched it live (only $15 + I can watch it as VOD whenever I want forever) on WWNLive.com, it was an iPPV.

You should try with torrents, there's no Evolve on YT or DM.

:true:

Also, anyone interested in getting a deal can get Evolve 16 as an unlimited VOD through that same site for just $9.99. I think that deal ends sometime today though. It includes the Fish vs. Davis match, as well as FUW matches. But as Joe said, others are just $15 for the live show plus unlimited VOD afterward.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I don't ever bother with torrents, but that's just me. It takes quite a while with my slower internet. But yeah, I would assume people who use torrents would already know they can do that, especially since you had already mentioned it in your previous post. :)