DGUSA & Evolve Wrestlecon predictions contest

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Here is the card result in it's correct order.

Match 1: Sami Callihan wins 4way match

match 2: AR Fox over Davis

match 3: Kendrick & Gargano over gentleman's club

Match 4: Callihan over Taylor

match 5: AR Fox over Ricochet

match 6: Arik Cannon over Reed with interferance from Uhaa Nation. Nation then layed out Cannon and joined the Scene.

match 7: SSB over young bucks

match 8: AR Fox over Callihan

And here are the current scores (W=Wrong and R=Right):
0HSzAu4.png

Note that the matches are placed in order of appearances on the card instead of placement in the list of questions. It is currently a tie for the top spot between me and @"Pop Tatari" at 4 points each. @"Senhor Perfect" and @Testify are then tied for second at 3 points each and @GrammarNazi82 and @"Dirk Diggler" are tied for last place at 2.

Tonight is open the ultimate gate and this is pretty even so far. Anyone can win this.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Everyone was right on the tag match between Kendrick, Gargano and the gentleman's club. I heard it involved in ring narcolepsy (one of the G-club's members gimmick is being narcoleptic.)

Stopspot

Reaction score
Here are the results from last nights Open the Ultimate Gate 2013.

Match 1: Swann over Kendrick

Match 2: Tony Nese over chuck Taylor, Arik Cannon (With Pabst Blue Ribbon) vs Fire Ant vs Jigsaw vs Shane Strickland.

Match 3: Scott Reed over Derek Ryze.

Match 4: Trent? (Barretta) over Jon Davis by DQ. Davis then went apeshit.

Match 5: Eita and Tomahawk TT (Cima's secret weapon) over SSB.

Match 6: Ricochet over Tozawa.

Match 7: Nation over Callihan.

Match 8: Bucks over Cima and Fox and new Open the United Gate champs.

Match 9: Gargano over shingo.
Some notes! Del Sol was replaced by Trent? for some reason on the card (Don't know if he is injured or there was a scheduling conflict.) so everyone who predicted Del Sol automatically got their predictions moved to Trent?. Also: The Scott Reed match was not in the predictions so it does not count into the predictions. On the sheet below match 3 is Trent? vs Davis and so forth.

WoqUDCm.png

The standings are virtually unchanged since last night. Everyone got at least 4 right. Grammar and seabs are still sharing last place, Testify and Senhor keeping it even in the mid card :cornette: and Pop and I are tied for the lead.

Mercury Rising tonight/today. Anyone can win this.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Mercury Rising is going on right now. I'll post final results once it is over.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Here is the card and results from Mercury Rising.

Match 1: Nese over soldier Ant

Match 2: Reed over Conely.

Match 3: SSB over DUF (Callihan & Cannon)

Match 4: Kendrick over Taylor

Match 5: Nation over Fox, von Eerie, Del sol, Nick Jackson, Matt Jackson, Facade

Match 6: Orange Cassidy over Davis by DQ

Match 7: Gargano, Swann & Ricochet over Cima, Eita & Tomahawk TT

Match 8: Shingo over Tozawa

Note: The two matches in red were not on the predictions card and thus do not count towards the final score. Here is the score.

mvGpQLC.png

Note that this is without the bonus and tie breaker questions counted in. Due to this being IPPV there are no reports yet out on times for matches and such (something I should have predicted sorry) but I have a solution. I will take all the bonus questions and make a second round of this prediction contest. Once the events are out on VOD so they can be timed I will count the results from the bonus questions and crown a second winner based on bonus questions and tie breaker alone. This winner will be the round 2 winner and get the same price as round one.

However, for round one we have the current final score.

#1 - Stopspot/Shabang with 12 points.
#2 - Everyone else at 10 points.

This turned out weird due to me picking bad bonus questions. I apologize and promise to get on finding out the times and crowning our round 2 champ as soon as possible.