DGUSA: 4-Way Elimination Match for OTFG Title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Just posting the news:

The next Open The Freedom Gate Title Match has been signed!

Freedom Fight 2012 on November 4th in Long Island, NY will be the one year anniversary of Johnny Gargano as Open The Freedom Gate Champion. Gargano has had a historic title reign with defenses on three continents, an intense feud against Chuck Taylor and some incredible title matches. DGUSA officials have lined up his toughest test yet for November 4th. Here are the details:

-Gargano, in a look back to his first year as DGUSA Champion, was asked to pick his three toughest challengers. Gargano wrote this blog. DGUSA officials agree with Gargano and also believe that all three competitors are worthy of a rematch. The main omission on Gargano's list is Masato Yoshino, who tested Gargano's pure wrestlng skills at Mercury Rising 2012.

-To commemorate Gargano's anniversary, DGUSA will put him in the ring with his three toughest challengers. It will be a Four Way Elimination Match on November 4th with The Open The Freedom Gate Title on the line. Freedom Fight 2012 will see Johnny Gargano vs. Akira Tozawa vs. AR Fox vs. Ricochet. Can Gargano survive? Will one of the challengers win the title with their second chance?

(El Generico & Samuray Del Sol vs. Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito has also been signed for November 4th in Long Island.)

Reactions: Testify

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I don't watch a ton of DGUSA, but fairly enough I'd say so I can say this should be insane match. You can't put these 4 in the ring at the same time and have a bad match. Just brilliant.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
DGUSA is an awesome fed (it's an extended brand of Dragon Gate from Japan), with a shitload of good wrestling, and there's a great variety on their cards - comedy, high-flying, smash-motuh/hard-hitting style, tag team insanity, etc. Plus, it's easy to follow them since they only hold like 9-10 shows per year (like PWG), and there's plenty of room for strong match card with great "dream" matches.

Their next November tripleshot of shows is fucking STACKED!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'm getting a hold of their mercury Rising event right now. Looking forward to it after your description of them Joe.