Developmental Superstar to main roster?? News and Notes about HBK and HHH at OVW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
PWInsider is reporting that during their visit to Ohio Valley Wrestling yesterday in Louisville, both Triple H and Shawn Michaels spoke to the OVW roster for a long time about different facets of working in the ring and gave some suggestions for some of the matches taped last night. Hunter and Michaels were not stand-offish at all according to several sources at the event last night and were spotted going out of their way to help and assist anyone that wanted it.

Speaking of OVW, PWInsider is also reporting that there has been talk of bringing up Chet the Jet to the main WWE roster with a Polish-type gimmick.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Nice to see superstar interaction between WWE and the developmental companies.

Chet The Jet For WHC!!!

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think its only right some of the veteran superstars go out and participate in some way with the grooming of up and comers that will be here once they leave. Both HBK and HHH even though I love them arent going to be around forever and if I were in training I would wany advice from those two on how to go about reaching the status they have in the business.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
And theygot that comedy factor but can be serious too which is great and it's nice that they are doing this for the future of the WWE.